MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix

Very Very Impressive Collection MM, Really Like the "Nathan Mal Fillion Figure and Congrats on your up and coming projects " Mel Gibson" Lethal Weapon

Great collection Marfmaster! :rock

I didn't realize that you have only been doing this for a year and a half! :google

It makes your bashing talents that much more impressive!

IMG_1928.jpg

^^^^^

If one didn't know, it would be impossible to say which of these is Hot Toys and which is a custom! :clap

Your collection is very awesome, Marf!

Awesome collection and set-up:clap

great collection men!!

Beautiful collection Marf

Very focused and streamlined :clap

Very Very Impressive Collection MM, Really Like the "Nathan Mal Fillion Figure and Congrats on your up and coming projects " Mel Gibson" Lethal Weapon

Great collection Marfmaster! :rock

I didn't realize that you have only been doing this for a year and a half! :google

It makes your bashing talents that much more impressive!

If one didn't know, it would be impossible to say which of these is Hot Toys and which is a custom! :clap

Nice collection Marf , and the Firefly custom is awesome !!!!

Thanks for the compliments everyone, and the bash props! :bow I look forward to posting the final products :rock

So I picked up an awesome piece today :rock I know some were on the fence about the pose, but this thing is really impressive in hand. I was a bit worried about the paint apps, but mine looks beautiful. Nice skin tone, good contrast in the hair, zero slop...the only downsides are a slight yellow tint to the eyes (ie. KOTCS Indy) but stark white looks off too, and the saber light up function doesn't work so well. BUT overall I'm extremely happy with it.

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

Getting into the PF's I see. Great setup marf. Blue walls look sweet too.

Great collection... I like how uncluttered your Detolf's look. Each figure has the right amount of breathing room.

congrats marf,
that`s a impressive collection you have:clap:clap

Hey Marf, you sly dog. Had no idea that you had this barn burner collection. Love those bashes you've put together for House. Marty McFly, and Riggs from Leathal Weapons. I was only aware of your work with the Firefly Mal. You do good stuff my friend. My only comment is, I'd put Marty and Riggs on different shelves. Marty is a lot shorter than Riggs and by them being together they look about the same height. Aside from that, Marty is fantastic. The video camera, the headphones, that down vest, skate board, all terrific. Really happy I stumbled across this thread. Where are you getting the Marty head sculpt from?

Old Grandpa

PS: Even the zipper on Martys vest looks good.
PPS: Still love those clasps on Mals coat.

You have a great collection Marf! I love it all. :rock

Congrat MarfMaster ;)

Getting into the PF's I see. Great setup marf. Blue walls look sweet too.

Great collection... I like how uncluttered your Detolf's look. Each figure has the right amount of breathing room.

congrats marf,
that`s a impressive collection you have:clap:clap

That looks LEGIT!!

Excellent collection bud, wonderfully uncluttered.

Thanks everyone! :bow

Hey Marf, you sly dog. Had no idea that you had this barn burner collection. Love those bashes you've put together for House. Marty McFly, and Riggs from Leathal Weapons. I was only aware of your work with the Firefly Mal. You do good stuff my friend. My only comment is, I'd put Marty and Riggs on different shelves. Marty is a lot shorter than Riggs and by them being together they look about the same height. Aside from that, Marty is fantastic. The video camera, the headphones, that down vest, skate board, all terrific. Really happy I stumbled across this thread. Where are you getting the Marty head sculpt from?

Old Grandpa

PS: Even the zipper on Martys vest looks good.
PPS: Still love those clasps on Mals coat.

Thanks OG, I appreciate the kind words :) Riggs is actually going next to a custom McClane that Seb is working on for me, and Marty will eventually go next to Doc Brown (who will be on a pro for a little extra height)! The heads I'm going to use are from Spenser https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75316 he does great work.

PS: I absolutely love the clasps too :hi5:

MM - I'm in the same boat with OG - I saw your awesome Mal on the Trev's heads thread, but never thought how cool the rest of your collection might be. Still love your Mal, and the rest kicks arse too - especially that Marty McFly. Keep up the great work!

I commend your setup m8

and a Firefly jacket :panic: a thing eluding me atm

MM - I'm in the same boat with OG - I saw your awesome Mal on the Trev's heads thread, but never thought how cool the rest of your collection might be. Still love your Mal, and the rest kicks arse too - especially that Marty McFly. Keep up the great work!

Great collection Marf mate!

very nice collection my friend!!!!all perfect pieses!!!

Thanks dudes! :bow

And Mooncat, Chad is most likely offering more Mal coats, so there's light at the end of the tunnel! :hi5:

He's finally here! Feels like I've been waiting for this guy forever, number 41/500 :hi5: I'm really impressed with this piece, the jacket took a slight hit in quality from the proto, but overall I'm really stoked on it! My crappy pics don't do it justice, but here they are nonetheless...the lighting in my room really blows for photos :slap

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

Back