MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix * Collection Update Pic 10/8/14 *

Wow Marf, that Edward is top notch. Very jealous right now:lol

said it in the other thread too, but that Edward is a 10/10 figure. Congrats Marf!

Thanks guys, I'm beyond happy with jakes work on Edward! :)

Man I'd love to have an Edward figure that good in my collection! That is one top notch figure, very nice!

Awesome customs and great collection but that Dexter custom is probably one of my favorite figures I have seen. Can you please share the recipe?

Re: MarfMaster's Mix * iminime Bride with rooted hair *

Jacob Rahmier rooted hair for my iminime Bride figure and has brought it to a new level in my eyes. It's now the grail I always wanted it to be!

I also switched her over to a HT Ada Wong body, credit to Chilipep for the tip. :)

Awesome customs and great collection but that Dexter custom is probably one of my favorite figures I have seen. Can you please share the recipe?

Sorry I missed this!

Sculpt: Trevor Grove
Paint: Nathan Eakins
Body: TTM19
Clothes: Kato E.
Boots: ACI
Gloves: HT Batman Begins
Slide Box: Corrose

Wow! Now if it came out like that from the beginning I would have one. That is the best I have seen Marf. Great figure.

:lecture

Exactly what Q just said! If that's out of the box, it would have been a complete no brainer for me.

Jacob Rahmier rooted hair for my iminime Bride figure and has brought it to a new level in my eyes. It's now the grail I always wanted it to be!

I also switched her over to a HT Ada Wong body, credit to Chilipep for the tip. :)

:horror I have all ways loved this movie, but would never collect the figures..........till now! That looks fantastic!!

The Bride looks fantastic. I know some folks don't like the dolly hair, but just adds so much to the realism IMO. I've been looking for someone to change out the hair one mine as well. I also want to have rooted hair done for Ned Stark and a few others in the collection.

:lecture

Exactly what Q just said! If that's out of the box, it would have been a complete no brainer for me.

Wow! Now if it came out like that from the beginning I would have one. That is the best I have seen Marf. Great figure.

amazing bride Dane!!

:horror I have all ways loved this movie, but would never collect the figures..........till now! That looks fantastic!!

The Bride looks fantastic. I know some folks don't like the dolly hair, but just adds so much to the realism IMO. I've been looking for someone to change out the hair one mine as well. I also want to have rooted hair done for Ned Stark and a few others in the collection.

Thanks, everyone! :) The sculpt has a great likeness, the hairstyle in resin just doesn't do it any favors, unfortunately. Rooted hair can really make certain pieces shine, but I do see it overused sometimes...like on male figures with crew cuts lol.

Here are a few more pics, I reposed her once I got the Pop Toys sword (with Hanzo insignia). :rock

Holy crap! looks amazing, that is 1/6 scale gold for sure.

Congrats!

Back