MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix * Fullmetal/Yunsil Rocketeer*

Wow - that hair for the bride is amazing. I couldn't get into the resin hair sculpt even though I love the Kill Bill films, but the rooted hair turns it into a completely different figure. Nice collection all over Marf, and a great inspiration.

Currently saving up for a commission of Toshiro Mifune's Yojimbo (my grail figure) and hair rooting will definitely be on the cards. Even just on a kitbash head this guy's version on OSW looks pretty darn good compared to the resin haired kitbash Yojimbo heads out there. Your bride has definitely pushed me hard into really considering it for my custom.

Wow - that hair for the bride is amazing. I couldn't get into the resin hair sculpt even though I love the Kill Bill films, but the rooted hair turns it into a completely different figure. Nice collection all over Marf, and a great inspiration.

Currently saving up for a commission of Toshiro Mifune's Yojimbo (my grail figure) and hair rooting will definitely be on the cards. Even just on a kitbash head this guy's version on OSW looks pretty darn good compared to the resin haired kitbash Yojimbo heads out there. Your bride has definitely pushed me hard into really considering it for my custom.

Thank you, Steve, I appreciate it! :) And I agree, the rooted hair definitely transforms the figure. If you can find someone that does rooted hair well, hang on to them for dear life!

I got my Indy back in hand and assembled, so I thought I would share some pics. :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix * Indy of my Dreams*

Wow. Totally epic. The weathering is incredible - really love the dusty hat and that jacket, damn! Very, very amazing.

great job man! Such a beauty of a figure. I only wish Inigou's hat had as thin a brim as MJs. That would make it true perfection!

Wow what a terrific figure! Even the shoes look so life like to be 1:1, my grandfather wore a pair that looked just like those.

Dane, Christmas is like the best one this year for you.
Thank you so much for sharing.

Your Indy was the best in the past and always the best today !!!

So much beauty...
Exactly the kind of figure who makes me continue in this damned hobby !:love

Best Indy to date. Amazing

Thanks, that's a big compliment. :)

great job man! Such a beauty of a figure. I only wish Inigou's hat had as thin a brim as MJs. That would make it true perfection!

Thanks, Mike! :) The Inigou brim's thickness looks fine on display, doesn't bother me one bit.

Yep. That's perfect. Congrats Dane. :duff

Cheers, bud. :duff

Wow what a terrific figure! Even the shoes look so life like to be 1:1, my grandfather wore a pair that looked just like those.

Thank you, Artoo! :)

Dane, Christmas is like the best one this year for you.
Thank you so much for sharing.

Your Indy was the best in the past and always the best today !!!

So much beauty...
Exactly the kind of figure who makes me continue in this damned hobby !:love

Thanks for the kind words, my friend. :duff

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Raiders Indiana Jones*

If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones. But if adventure has a nickname, it must be The Rocketeer.

The Nazis never stood a chance. :)

Superb Raiders Indy, Marf! Best I've seen. The weathering is really good. What did you do to get the shirt sweaty looking like that?

I finally had a chance to put the jnix sculpt and Robbie Jones' incredible blaster rig on my Han and take some pics. Han is now my favorite Star Wars figure in my collection. Many thanks to both of the amazing artists that transformed this figure for me, you guys are incredible! :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Custom Han Solo*

Nice Han. Really turned out great.

He looks a little 1970's drunk in that final picture..leaning on Chewie so he doesn't fall over..:lol

Back