MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix * Collection Update Pic 10/8/14 *

Dude!!! Welcome back!! :1-1:

I'm honored that you would spend the time going through my updates over the last year, and appreciate the kind words about my collection. :)

Unfortunately I did get rid of the BTAS figure, it was a tough decision. :(

I hope to see you around the boards more, although my time spent here has been much less over the last year as well.

Thanks marf! :duff

Yea I had obligations elsewhere for quite a while, but I've had some more time on my hands now that my life has settled down a bit haha.

Tough decision to sell that BTAS. Truly amazing figure it was but it looks like the funds went to some other really incredible pieces so it's all good :)

I'm gonna try to stick around the boards more now. I've been catching up for the past month on a lot of threads and my attention has been grabbed by some truly incredible pieces coming out in the next year so I'm really looking forward to some stuff!

Cheers bud!

Hi Marf! Sorry for using your collection thread for this but I tried to leave you a message in the Nakatomi cop one (and apparently I can't do it because it has been moved to the sales section) and you Inbox was full, so a PM was not an option. Could you please make some space in you PM inbox?

Thanks! :)

Hi Marf! Sorry for using your collection thread for this but I tried to leave you a message in the Nakatomi cop one (and apparently I can't do it because it has been moved to the sales section) and you Inbox was full, so a PM was not an option. Could you please make some space in you PM inbox?

Thanks! :)

Inbox cleared. :)

And while I'm in here, a pic of my recently raised set up! I can finally enjoy the bottom shelves to the fullest, and also, it cleared room for one more detolf. :D

MarfMaster's Mix * Collection Update Pic 10/8/14 *

Inbox cleared. :)

And while I'm in here, a pic of my recently raised set up! I can finally enjoy the bottom shelves to the fullest, and also, it cleared room for one more detolf. :D

Pure awesomeness bud!!, can't wait to see what more awesomeness you put in the new detolf haha..

I love the idea of raised detolfs for the exact reason you said - allowing the figures in the bottom shelf to be enjoyed more.

Can't wait to see what new figures you have in store for us with that extra detolf :D

Nice Dane! Raising up display cases is such a way to elevate (no pun intended) the quality of a display! your bottom shelf is now basking in all it's deserved glory!

Congrats on getting the space to add another Detolf! :lol I'd love to raise my Detolfs a bit as well, but I haven't found anything so far that perfectly fits two on top. Another problem is that with two 1:4 Enterbays on top, I only have about 10 inches of air above them.
What are you going to do about the new strips of Dioder you will need? Hunt for the old cool white ones, or go the custom route?

Pure awesomeness bud!!, can't wait to see what more awesomeness you put in the new detolf haha..

I love the idea of raised detolfs for the exact reason you said - allowing the figures in the bottom shelf to be enjoyed more.

Can't wait to see what new figures you have in store for us with that extra detolf :D

Nice Dane! Raising up display cases is such a way to elevate (no pun intended) the quality of a display! your bottom shelf is now basking in all it's deserved glory!

Congrats on getting the space to add another Detolf! :lol I'd love to raise my Detolfs a bit as well, but I haven't found anything so far that perfectly fits two on top. Another problem is that with two 1:4 Enterbays on top, I only have about 10 inches of air above them.
What are you going to do about the new strips of Dioder you will need? Hunt for the old cool white ones, or go the custom route?

Thanks, everyone! :D

Yannick I need to somehow track down ONE MORE pack of the cool white dioders...new, used, I don't care. Still not sure how to do that. :(

Here are a couple more, smaller updates I've neglected posting. :lol

Nathan Drake got a new sculpt:

I picked up Tyrion Lannister...

Walt got a new sculpt...

And Neo got a new outfit...

They all look fantastic! Your attention to detail really makes the pieces.

Really nice update. All look top notch. Love the raised detolfs too.

Really nice update. All look top notch. Love the raised detolfs too.

Thank you, sir, the raising of the detolfs was a long time coming. :)

That Neo looks all sorts of Badass man! Best I've seen! Congrats!

Thanks, man! Neo is one of my favorites, so I'm happy I got to upgrade him. :rock

Now THIS, I'm officially jealous of. :lecture As nice as our bash from a few years ago was, it pales in comparison to this masterpiece.

Thanks, Yannick! Yeah, kitbash clothing doesn't stand a chance next to Yunsil's impressive tailoring skills. :lol She really did a phenomenal job!

Now THIS, I'm officially jealous of. :lecture As nice as our bash from a few years ago was, it pales in comparison to this masterpiece.

Thanks, Yannick! Yeah, kitbash clothing doesn't stand a chance next to Yunsil's impressive tailoring skills. :lol She really did a phenomenal job!

Hey, I'm very proud of those bashes from back then. But I agree, your update is stellar Dane! Congrats man and the detolfs look great!

Back