MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *X-1 Wolverine / Beatrix Kiddo / The Last of Us Dio / Maximus*

Can you tell which body and head you used on your Maximus? I noticed that you've changed the head previously placed.

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *X-1 Wolverine / Beatrix Kiddo / The Last of Us Dio / Maximus*

Congrats my friend !

Thank you, darth!

Can you tell which body and head you used on your Maximus? I noticed that you've changed the head previously placed.

Hi Quero, the sculpt is a modified HT Jor El sculpt, and the body is from the Hot Toys Leonidas figure. :duff

That wolverine is beautiful :rock

Where did you get those buttons on the shirt?

damnnn that Wolvie is sick!! That is the quintessential representation of Hugh as Wolverine, In my opinion, the best embodiment of a comic book character by an actor. Bravo Dane, my favorite piece of yours yet!

That wolverine is beautiful :rock

Where did you get those buttons on the shirt?

Thanks, Earl, the buttons are from a DID shirt. :)

damnnn that Wolvie is sick!! That is the quintessential representation of Hugh as Wolverine, In my opinion, the best embodiment of a comic book character by an actor. Bravo Dane, my favorite piece of yours yet!

That is high praise, Mike, thank you! And I agree about Jackman as Wolverine, this look in particular. :rock

Collection =10/10

Maximus = 14.8/10!

Thank you, James, I appreciate you stopping by! :hi5:

Re: MarfMaster's Mix

:drool Man what a figure, never been a huge fan of the Movie-look Wolverine but that figure is just all sorts of badass, grats man! Looks sick!

Thanks, man! :) I love Jackman as Wolverine, but believe it or not, this and his 70s look from DoFP are the only two outfits I've really LOVED him in. There are some that I LIKE, such as his classic tank-top look, and his Origins outfit is pretty cool, but not as much as those other two to me.

WOW, love Wolverine! Fantastic job! :rock

Wolverine looks epic my friend...massive congrats :clap

Re: MarfMaster's Mix

Back in 2000, before Raimi's Spider-Man, before the MCU, there was X-Men. It was a simpler time, a time before we had all become relatively jaded to the idea of super hero films. I remember everything about that first viewing experience. The excitement of waiting in my seat, the opening dialogue...but most of all, I remember the thrill of seeing Wolverine...in the flesh. His introduction was perfect, imo, and the bar scene continues to be my favorite Jackman Wolverine moment to this day.

I cannot thank Jacob Rahmier enough for helping me bring this nostalgic moment in cinema history of mine to life in 1/6. I am very pleased to add this grail to my collection.

"You lost your money. You keep this up, you'll lose somethin' else."

Wow!!! Only just came across this today...that is superb mate! Where does one get a head sculpt like that for Wolvie...just amazing.

Did you weather the jeans the same as the denim jacket? What did you do to weather the flannel shirt? I've not weathered anything before but I'm going to give it a crack :dunno

Thanks for the kind words, blackops! :)

Did you weather the jeans the same as the denim jacket? What did you do to weather the flannel shirt? I've not weathered anything before but I'm going to give it a crack :dunno

Yes, I weathered the pants and jacket the same way. First I soaked them in a solution of water and black acrylic paint. Then, once they were dry, took sand paper to various areas and edges to give them a more worn look. For the shirt, first I bleached it to mute the vibrant color, then I soaked it in the same black acrylic/water solution as the jeans/jacket. :)

I don't think I actually commented on your Logan before, Dane. Really outstanding job. I just finally watched The Wolverine last Thursday, followed by DOFP the day after, and Logan is definitely a bad-ass in both of them. The expression here reflects that perfectly. Nice job on the weathering as well. :rock

I don't think I actually commented on your Logan before, Dane. Really outstanding job. I just finally watched The Wolverine last Thursday, followed by DOFP the day after, and Logan is definitely a bad-ass in both of them. The expression here reflects that perfectly. Nice job on the weathering as well. :rock

Thanks, Yannick, I appreciate the kind words. :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Tyler Durden / X-1 Wolverine / Beatrix Kiddo / Maximus*

This has been out for a while, but I just snagged one. :) As iconic as the bar scene outfit is, I'm a sucker for how unique and interesting his airplane outfit is! I stole this pose from someone, but I'm not sure who to credit. :lol

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Tyler Durden / X-1 Wolverine / Beatrix Kiddo / Maximus*

Excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back