MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *X-1 Wolverine / Beatrix Kiddo / The Last of Us Dio / Maximus*

Best Wolverine on the market, awesome addition my friend:) I am Azad by the way and thanks for the info again:) You are a great collector...

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *X-1 Wolverine / Beatrix Kiddo / The Last of Us Dio / Maximus*

Awesome as usual mate!

Great to see your collection again :)

I know mate! Good thanks. Yourself? I've been a bit quiet, not on here as much and the last thing I bought was the 1:4 TDKR Batman by hot toys! Though soon I will have the sideshow Nate Drake as I've got that on pre order :) It's great to see you are still adding pieces to the collection :)

I know mate! Good thanks. Yourself? I've been a bit quiet, not on here as much and the last thing I bought was the 1:4 TDKR Batman by hot toys! Though soon I will have the sideshow Nate Drake as I've got that on pre order :) It's great to see you are still adding pieces to the collection :)

Glad to hear it! I've been cutting back on my SSF time as well, but still refining the collection. :lol I have the SSC Nathan Drake coming as well, can't wait for that! I'm going to revamp it into an Uncharted 2 look, though, the green henley with white undershirt look is my favorite. :) I hope to see you around some more!

:lol the wolverine is amazing bud! That sounds great! That's the classic Nate look :) I'll be around some more buddy! Got a Craig and brosnan bond I'm working on too.

:lol the wolverine is amazing bud! That sounds great! That's the classic Nate look :) I'll be around some more buddy! Got a Craig and brosnan bond I'm working on too.

Right on! You using the inigou sculpts? Those turned out so awesome.

Bbkill for Daniel Craig and inigou for brosnan mate! Skyfall and goldeneye I'm going for :)

Great pics of that Logan! Jake killed it once again!

Re: MarfMaster's Mix

Back in 2000, before Raimi's Spider-Man, before the MCU, there was X-Men. It was a simpler time, a time before we had all become relatively jaded to the idea of super hero films. I remember everything about that first viewing experience. The excitement of waiting in my seat, the opening dialogue...but most of all, I remember the thrill of seeing Wolverine...in the flesh. His introduction was perfect, imo, and the bar scene continues to be my favorite Jackman Wolverine moment to this day.

I cannot thank Jacob Rahmier enough for helping me bring this nostalgic moment in cinema history of mine to life in 1/6. I am very pleased to add this grail to my collection.

"You lost your money. You keep this up, you'll lose somethin' else."

Any Day you add a Wolverine to ones Collection is a Great Day my Friend and the original introduction of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock that said, Really Digging the Scowl, with the intent of Violence to come if perturbed and I agree that has always been one of my favorite scenes from the Movie.

Are counting the days and Hours for when "Days of Future Past" Opens, any wants from the Movie? to add to your Impressive Collection

Be Cool Dane
Al

That wolverine is sick marfmaster.., just awesome.. Best wolverine I've ever seen.

Congrats, first Wolverine that i actually liked.

Bbkill for Daniel Craig and inigou for brosnan mate! Skyfall and goldeneye I'm going for :)

Awesome, bud, those will turn out excellent I'm sure! :)

Great pics of that Logan! Jake killed it once again!

Thanks, man, he sure did!

Any Day you add a Wolverine to ones Collection is a Great Day my Friend and the original introduction of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock that said, Really Digging the Scowl, with the intent of Violence to come if perturbed and I agree that has always been one of my favorite scenes from the Movie.

Are counting the days and Hours for when "Days of Future Past" Opens, any wants from the Movie? to add to your Impressive Collection

Be Cool Dane
Al

Amen, Al! I don't have any plans to add another Wolvie to my collection, this is truly the only version I want. :) I can't wait to see DoFP, but I'm honestly not a fan of the futuristic, tactical look.

That wolverine is sick marfmaster.., just awesome.. Best wolverine I've ever seen.

Congrats, first Wolverine that i actually liked.

Thanks, guys, those are huge compliments. Much appreciated. :duff

Yes but what about the Magneto's or the Professor X's or any of the other characters, may be a Colossus if made, my Friend ???? HAHAHA

Al

Yes but what about the Magneto's or the Professor X's or any of the other characters, may be a Colossus if made, my Friend ???? HAHAHA
Al

Ahh, yes we will have to see! Space is the limiting factor for me, but if I love a character enough I will make room. ;)

Back