MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *The Rocketeer / Ellie TLOU / Tyler Durden / X-1 Wolverine*

You must be about due for another detolf methinks...

I am...I only have two spaces left, and they're in my SW detolf for Han and Chewie. :slap

These are awesome dude! Love them both.

Thanks, keysta, appreciate you stopping by! :)

Nice Henley, looks like Kato

It is indeed. :duff

Congrats bro!

Thanks, Darth! :hi5:

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *The Rocketeer / Ellie TLOU / Tyler Durden / X-1 Wolverine*

Rocketeer is just fantastic :rock

i love your collection brother! One of my favourite 1/6 threads on the forum :rock2 That teaser pic of Nathan looks awesome! Cant wait for the full reveal :panic: :panic:

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Ellie TLOU / Tyler Durden / X-1 Wolverine / Beatrix Kiddo*

Here is my finished modded Medicom V2 Rocketeer. He's now in true 1/6 scale, and has accurate boots! Really excited to finally have this character represented as he should be in my collection. :)

Wow you really nailed that Marf! Congrats on a great figure - I'm definitely going to copy that.

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Ellie TLOU / Tyler Durden / X-1 Wolverine / Beatrix Kiddo*

Rocketeer is just fantastic :rock

Thank you, para! :rock

i love your collection brother! One of my favourite 1/6 threads on the forum :rock2 That teaser pic of Nathan looks awesome! Cant wait for the full reveal :panic: :panic:

Much appreciated, Roberto! :) Can't wait to share the finished product!

Wow you really nailed that Marf! Congrats on a great figure - I'm definitely going to copy that.

Thanks so much, Gavin, let me know if you have any questions during the process. :1-1:

Top notch work on the Last of us customs, wow.

Love the latest updates Marf! The Last of us shelf is jaw dropping, love the Rocketeer too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top notch work on the Last of us customs, wow.

Love the latest updates Marf! The Last of us shelf is jaw dropping, love the Rocketeer too!

Thanks, fellas! I couldn't be happier with how my last few projects have turned out, definitely feeling reinvigorated with the hobby at the moment! :)

Speaking of...

Many of us have been bugging Kato for years now to craft a new Indy jacket. A few years ago I even sent him reference photos of my own 1:1 Wested in an attempt to get the ball rolling. Well, Kato has finally revisited Indy, and the results are spectacular. Because of my constant pestering over the last few years, and because Kato apparently really likes my Indy, he expedited my set in hopes I would take some pictures to share. Here they are!

I also ported Indy over from the DX05 body to a HT Bruce Banner body. The skin tone is a better match to my sculpt, and the arms are slimmer/more articulated. :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Indy Revamp / The Rocketeer / Ellie TLOU / Tyler Durden*

So life like, really awesome! Pushed up the standard one more time.
Did you test the new clothes in the dx body before you change for the bruce banner?

So life like, really awesome! Pushed up the standard one more time.
Did you test the new clothes in the dx body before you change for the bruce banner?

Thank you, Ricardo! I didn't test the clothes on the DX body before the Banner, unfortunately. :(

Is that the new leather or the old leather?

This is the new leather. :duff

This has been out for a while, but I just snagged one. :) As iconic as the bar scene outfit is, I'm a sucker for how unique and interesting his airplane outfit is! I stole this pose from someone, but I'm not sure who to credit. :lol

I agree with you. Although the Iconic Bar scene was well made, the tailoring on the airplane scene is just Magnificent!!!

Finished Joel/Ellie TLOU dio!

Ellie is a Kai fullset, minus the sculpt, which was modified/repainted by Jacob Rahmier. :)

Special thanks again to all of the artists involved (Kai, Maisto, Jake, Jed) in bringing this display to life!

AMAZING!!!

Cool, man, just let me know. :)

Here is my finished modded Medicom V2 Rocketeer. He's now in true 1/6 scale, and has accurate boots! Really excited to finally have this character represented as he should be in my collection. :)

Looks like a $2k figure right there.

I agree with you. Although the Iconic Bar scene was well made, the tailoring on the airplane scene is just Magnificent!!!

AMAZING!!!

Looks like a $2k figure right there.

Thanks for stopping by, my friend, I appreciate the kind words. :)

Wow. That is a great Rockteer figure! Awesome job!

Can you detail what you used?

Thank you! :)

For the body swap I used a Kumick slim body, it works perfectly! Then I just swapped out the boots for repainted HT T1000 motorcycle boots, and that's it! Everything else is stock Medicom Rocketeer 2.0.

WOW! loving Indy my friend :clap massive congrats!

Thanks, Roberto! :1-1:

Love that Joel, Ellie, and Rocketeer. So jealous.

Im also glad to see someone else who bashed an Uncharted 2 Drake. Where did you get that Phurba dagger? Been looking all over for one.

This is the new leather. :duff

Is it the weathered or non-weathered version? Kato says he's only doing weathered, but yours doesn't look nearly as worn as the sample in his thread.

Back