Mara Jade Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you sideshow that you got us hyped with small teases and didn't release it in the last few years :nana:

Hey all

I asked Darth Snoopy to re-open this thread cuz I at least got some news on this piece at this past San Diego Comic Con.

I was able to ask Mike Tolentino about this piece in particular and he let out that eight approval pieces were made of her and that he currently has one of them in his own office. I got cut off by someone else butting in asking about other Star Wars EU stuff, so I wasn't able to follow up with why they weren't approved or what design she was going to have (saber color, light up feature, any cloth material, etc), so my news is more of a minor detail to update the thread with. Mike did say she was off the table still, and I was again cut off and not able to ask about her being in the 'Legacy' format and if that meant she was off the table forever. But he did sum up that it's still Disney that's keeping the door shut and that their (Sideshow's) hands are up in the air as to when/if they can do anything with the old EU again.

If anyone is ever in a spot where they could ask Mike about this piece, he seemed very open to me and it didn't look like he minded answering questions. Plus, the fact that he was still aware of this particular Mara Jade statue gives me hope that it's something on Sideshow's (or at least Mike's) mind.

Thanks!

...I just read this entire thread from page 1 to IdeaofEvil's post.

This is the saddest thread ever. So much excitement, then the waiting began, and then more waiting, then a year passed, then despair, then a small group of holdouts holding onto hope, and then news of SS not doing anymore EU.

Damn man...damn...

Hey all

I asked Darth Snoopy to re-open this thread cuz I at least got some news on this piece at this past San Diego Comic Con.

I was able to ask Mike Tolentino about this piece in particular and he let out that eight approval pieces were made of her and that he currently has one of them in his own office. I got cut off by someone else butting in asking about other Star Wars EU stuff, so I wasn't able to follow up with why they weren't approved or what design she was going to have (saber color, light up feature, any cloth material, etc), so my news is more of a minor detail to update the thread with. Mike did say she was off the table still, and I was again cut off and not able to ask about her being in the 'Legacy' format and if that meant she was off the table forever. But he did sum up that it's still Disney that's keeping the door shut and that their (Sideshow's) hands are up in the air as to when/if they can do anything with the old EU again.

If anyone is ever in a spot where they could ask Mike about this piece, he seemed very open to me and it didn't look like he minded answering questions. Plus, the fact that he was still aware of this particular Mara Jade statue gives me hope that it's something on Sideshow's (or at least Mike's) mind.

Thanks!

So you're saying that one of us might own this if SS ever auctions one off for charity...:hi5:

I think we are back at the heist thing we discussed in a different thread. Who's in? I need a seductress, a driver and an IT guy. I'll be the brains and the muscle.

I think we are back at the heist thing we discussed in a different thread. Who's in? I need a seductress, a driver and an IT guy. I'll be the brains and the muscle.
Ha ha I was thinking the samething! atleast we have a hint that it exists and not some concept AP in some trash can. Screw it we go all de Niro and Kilmer in heat.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I have my mask ready for the heist... Just give me one minute...

tumblr_n6i21zxTxx1t6ri09o1_1280.gif

I come back to the site after a hiatus and the first thread I check has CBG cracking me up. Nothing's changed. :lol

Back