Mara Jade Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't matter much to me. From the OT, PT, EU, canon or not, as long as we get new Premium Format Jedis and Sith.

Thanks for posting that, I hadn't read that before. Sounds like it may be possible. Zahn wrote the character so well I just hope Rebels can do her justice in what looks to be a kid-friendly series.

all of sw is kid friendly tho, and the clone wars and some of those episodes were far more brutal with a higher body count than the ot & pt put together. i don't think i ever saw anyone in the saga shot in the head as they were screaming & burning alive lol! filoni will try and and push it to the limit with rebels also i am sure.

Doesn't matter much to me. From the OT, PT, EU, canon or not, as long as we get new Premium Format Jedis and Sith.

^ THIS!!!!!! :clap

I just want some photos of characters in their garb so we know what we can expect.

all of sw is kid friendly tho, and the clone wars and some of those episodes were far more brutal with a higher body count than the ot & pt put together. i don't think i ever saw anyone in the saga shot in the head as they were screaming & burning alive lol! filoni will try and and push it to the limit with rebels also i am sure.

That's very true - I'm just hoping Disney lets Filoni do what he knows. The CW started with some very bad episodes but ended up being a very good series IMO. I want to think the same thing with Rebels, a lot will hinge on what Disney will allow to air.

I just want some photos of characters in their garb so we know what we can expect.
We are getting at least ONE Mandalorian, Sabine. Maybe Boba will show up. Although I'm not a big fan of the Night Owl Helmet it could be a pretty neat realistic-style 1/6th Scale Figure
HKfP3AK.jpg

It was confirmed by SSAlex on StatueForum

Thanks. I barely check the ask thread over there because she said outright that so many questions she couldn't answer. Like Quorra, Alien Queen, etc.

It's a shame that Sideshow wasn't faster on Mara. But perhaps it was management other than Sideshow. We'll never know as they don't say. But they did tease that Adam Hughes Mara and she was up there with Quorra, Cortana, Alien Queen, and others for characters that were must buys.

The whole prequel / original trilogy update has been a mess to me. What George Lucas decided to add and erase. He could have easily added Mara in the background during the Return of the Jedi SE.

That's very true - I'm just hoping Disney lets Filoni do what he knows. The CW started with some very bad episodes but ended up being a very good series IMO. I want to think the same thing with Rebels, a lot will hinge on what Disney will allow to air.

i'm in agreement with you...well...except about the early episodes being bad. i thought they just weren't as good as the later episodes but still good and fun. take it with a grain of salt but i read an article about how cartoon network was upset with filoni on how dark some of the clone wars episodes were. in the same article it also said that disney would give filoni room to work. there was a clip of stormtroopers getting shot dead so it seems the body count may carry on.

i also agree that some of the characters look very kid friendly but so did ahsoka at first and she ended up being the best thing on the show. if mara shows up on rebels i think they will make her a badass! IF! ;)

other than a potential mara i am very interested to hear what ssc has in the works for rebels.

I believe some of the scenes that were removed from episodes on the Cartoon Network are on the Blu-Ray, like one scene where Ventress kisses a clone trooper as she guts him with her saber... pretty brutal...

I believe some of the scenes that were removed from episodes on the Cartoon Network are on the Blu-Ray, like one scene where Ventress kisses a clone trooper as she guts him with her saber... pretty brutal...

loved that scene !

I have good news, all; at least for fans of the now classic Expanded Universe like myself.

A few hours ago, ANOVOS mentioned they have the license for the Expanded Universe (getting confirmation on what that entails exactly, but they said something like Grand Admiral Thrawn's uniform is not out of the question). Combine that with eFX's recent Darth Talon lightsaber reveal and Fantasy Flight Games' love affair with EU ships and characters for the X-Wing miniatures game, and perhaps... the EU isn't as dead as we feared.

Maybe Disney/LFL's EU hold doesn't extend to all license holders? However, because - if I'm not mistaken - Sideshow is one of those companies that was told specifically to focus on OT/Rebels/EU, I don't think we'll see this statue any time soon, if ever. Still, it's a very small glimmer of hope for projects like this.

Last edited:
I have good news, all; at least for fans of the now classic Expanded Universe like myself.

A few hours ago, ANOVOS mentioned they have the license for the Expanded Universe (getting confirmation on what that entails exactly, but they said something like Grand Admiral Thrawn's uniform is not out of the question). Combine that with eFX's recent Darth Talon lightsaber reveal and perhaps... the EU isn't as dead as we feared.

Maybe Disney/LFL's EU hold doesn't extend to all license holders? However, because - if I'm not mistaken - Sideshow is one of those companies that was told specifically to focus on OT/Rebels/EU, I don't think we'll see this statue any time soon, if ever. Still, it's a very small glimmer of hope for projects like this.

I had missed that...can't say I like it though....rather have Malgus, etc. but pretty cool if they actually make it:

https://www.rebelscum.com/2014-SDCC/SDCC-2014-eFX-Collectibles-Star-Wars-Pavilion/image41.asp

Back