Manny pacquiao custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bum

Pirate Ninja
Reaction score
Hi guys,
for a manny pacquiao custom,
would you pick:

-hot toys narrow
-TTL
-enterbay 3.5 body

and why?

How hard is it to fit HT acessories and HS on an enterbay or TTL body?

Which also has the best skin tone?

An enterbay Bruce Lee body hands down no questions asked money back guarantee, because it has a sculpted body and arms, and the articulations are not that hard on the eyes as a HT TT or a TTL.

In fact I wouldn't use a TTL for anything but for clothed figures, they look ugly naked. But clothed they are one of the best after a HT TT.

As for fitting HT and TTL are compatible with each other, but Enterbay is totally a different peg/neck system.

There was a custom of Many on this forum the customizer used an Enterbay body and it looked awesome. I actually want to make one myself.

Last edited:
yeah that's Lonewolf's custom...his sculptor is working on some commissions for others here....hit LW up and see if his sculptor can help you out with the manny head...:)

Well, LW's friend is doing the Painted headsculpt at $120. That's not including anything else. Ada's HS painted is $35, but I'm limited to HT bodies.

My catch 22. With enterbay, yeah, unless I get a muscle suit HT body...

Well, LW's friend is doing the Painted headsculpt at $120. That's not including anything else. Ada's HS painted is $35, but I'm limited to HT bodies.

My catch 22. With enterbay, yeah, unless I get a muscle suit HT body...

I personally don't think a HT muscle body would work since Manny isn't that tall or big, an enterbay body is exactly what Manny is physically, just saying.

I'm going with the Enterbay route.

Hope to see your custom soon!

Is there a way to use an enterbay body but with a head sculpted for an HT body... And same for items such as boxing gloves and boots?

I find that with a good look at the parts at hand and a little thought (and a dremel) any part can be made to fit any body and vice versa. I have mated necked heads with necked bodies and vice versa. I can also get any hands to fit any body. And boots and feet etc. PM me maybe I can help you out.
Mike

Back