Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Pics have shown up... Michael Shannon is in a Black Version of the Superman suit!!!

Non-spoiler
110914%2Dzod2.jpg

Some food for thought... I like the new costume and I'm a purist when it comes to Superman, but I understand that time change... But do you think there is a chance at the end of the movie, Superman will don a more classic version of the suit to separate his image from the 'Evil Kryptonian invasion' Criminal suits?

I don't understand. If he doesn't wear the glasses, folks will obviously realize who he is. Has no one else read the Tick comics?

:lecture

I can live without the pants because I actually really like the new look costume but no glasses :gah:

We don't know anything about the context of those pictures.

He could still be small town Smallville Clark in those pics... not yet in the big city and not yet a reporter :dunno:

We don't know anything about the context of those pictures.

He could still be small town Smallville Clark in those pics... not yet in the big city and not yet a reporter :dunno:

I am just going on the background :dunno

That doesn't look like rural Smallville to me :monkey3

Or.. Maybe he was riding the bike to a Subway to get some friggin lunch after a long morning of filming, and didn't want to wear the glasses that he doesn't use in real life..?
Possibilities are endless..

:panic:

i think supes weighs as much as a normal human being..

I don't know about that. He's body is MUCH denser then the average human body....so that would make him "supposedly" heavier. But I don't know if the character goes that far into detail.

He is wearing a messenger bag so it is part of the film and not a behind the scene shot of him riding a bike or going to Subway

You did indeed

Hey at least now HT won't have an excuse to not give us a villain figure :lol

Just paint the supes suit black and your halfway there :lol

Man this movie is takin this thing in a whole new direction. Fans screamed change/different, well they're getting it!

(It needs it though)

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE COLLECTOR
Thank you DC and all the idiots working at that company that is ____ing up Superman in the comics and having an effect on the film as well.I'm surprised they didnt use the Bruce Springsteen look that they think is sooo amazing for the movie costume!How does a bunch of 50 year olds, who work for DC ,think they can change an iconic costume and make it cool?They cant because they are out of touch.What bull____.Leave SUPERMAN alone!Bryan Singer got so much ____ for changing the costume and that movie failed.I hope this one fails as well.Who the hell does Christopher Nolan and Zack Snyder think they are?Chris Nolan should stick to ____ty films that feature Leo Di"crap"io and Snyder should stick to Frank Miller stories.I say Frank Miller because they should never let him direct a film.Ever!

Are you familiar with the court case regarding the ownship of Superman? Well DC lost the last round in the court rulings and some of the rights regarding his look and whatnot may have to changed. In the future, so they've done that now so they can play with change before they are court enforced. It maybe the catalyst for this whole reboot DC Universe.

So I'm fine with it... Also how old are you? You read like a crying child in a toys r us!
RE:What does it matter how old I am?I cant complain?I dont think they would change the whole DC universe because of the lawsuit on Superman!Idiot.

Back