Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

supermanproper.jpg

This looks a lot better.. Too bad it won't look like this.

Trunks looks ok in the manip, but i'm lookin forward to trunk-less this go around. I actually wish the belt was red like in the new comic art.

No quite the opposite, but I like real humans and situations mixed with FX. Everything needs a base in reality IMO.
:pfft:
Oh, I see..

Incredibly powerful Alien superhero with red underwear....

......base in reality

:monkey3

Oh, I see..

Incredibly powerful Alien superhero with red underwear....

......base in reality

:monkey3

This argument is invalid. ALL movies that have human beings are grounded in reality. That's just a fact. Even in outlandish, fictional works. Take any movie, no matter how fantastical the plot and setting are and how imaginary the characters, elements.. it's still has a basis in reality if it features human characters/real world elements.

Superman isn't on Mars or Venus or in another galaxy. He's on Earth with Humans.

You can push the limits of believability and wonder and still have a movie grounded in reality. We as the audience suspend our disbelief and enjoy these works of fiction. But there's a point. And once that point is reached and exceeded that's when you have something that just isn't believable anymore. And that's when people call it garbage.

Cartoons, animation, etc. that's different. Different medium, different set of rules.

But when you have a live action film that's supposed to be real then you can't use the old "it's NOT real, it's a movie" defense to explain away stuff like plot holes or unrealistic situations, etc. It just doesn't work.

I really don't mind the design of the suit. The thing that is bugging me is that it just seems either very restrictive, or very awkward. In almost every picture so far, he's either slightly hunched over, or just looks restricted in some way.

I really don't mind the design of the suit. The thing that is bugging me is that it just seems either very restrictive, or very awkward. In almost every picture so far, he's either slightly hunched over, or just looks restricted in some way.

Yeah, Cavil doesn't look comfortable at all in the suit.

Superman - Join Date: Jan 2010

How the hell did no one on this type of board take that name before 2010!? :lol

You see I flew around the world a couple times and convinced the guy who registered the name to change it by taking my old yellow Sony Walkman and playing satanic heavy metal music.. Thus Devil_666 was the name chosen instead..lol.. :nana:

I thought the same the other day. Quick, everyone panic check Batman and all the other comic book characters!?!

Back