Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

They should just make J. Michael Straczynski's Earth One into a movie. Nice reboot of Superman's origins.

They should just make J. Michael Straczynski's Earth One into a movie. Nice reboot of Superman's origins.

Please no. That thing was one of the most horrible Superman stories I've ever read. I don't know how Straczynski could claim to be a life long Superman fan and get things so wrong.

So a blond? Maybe Cat is the female lead? Or Miss Teschmacher?

Could the female lead be a villain?
Maybe Livewire? Does Supes have any other female villains? Silver Banshee I guess - I did like how they did her in Smallville.

I was thinking Cat as well. I doubt the casting is for a villain or else they would have led with that. There is always Faora, they used her in Smallville and she is a older villain which Nolan was going for when they were coming up with the treatment but then again there is Lana Lang who they'll have a hell of time wiping the memory of Kreuk from fans who didn't know any of the original source.

Watch it be Chloe Sullivan casting and really flip out fanboys of Smallville and Superman fans for different reasons :lol

So what. Zack Synder said publically No Zod. Yet he is willing to use Ursa? huh?

Saving Zod for the sequel?

Ursa - Rosamund Pike or Kruger would be excellent.

And it may give us a Kryptonian love interest that isn't his cousin...

I like it when movies explore areas the comics have never been.

Saving Zod for the sequel?

Ursa - Rosamund Pike or Kruger would be excellent.

And it may give us a Kryptonian love interest that isn't his cousin...

I like it when movies explore areas the comics have never been.

Where ever Ursa is Zod is not far behind.

hopefully superman goes all out i wanna see him fight dirty like in this video thats the superman i wanna see

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B2BvSqqmidM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back