Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

I'm just gonna pretend you're kidding.

:peace

:lol

She's not a bad actress... she's done some really great roles: she had a good stint on Grey's Anatomy, a film called Dedication, Romance & Cigarettes... I think she'd be really good!

You're banned.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I have to say my top choice for Lois is Mandy Moore. I'm a huge fan of hers and I really think she'd do a great job.

I thought we were supposed to be serious?

Emily Blunt is in the same category as Deschanel for me - neither have the toughness that Lois needs. Now Anne Hathaway on the other hand...

Emily Blunt ugh. Zooey Deschanel can't hold Lois Lane's bra strap...her sister maybe. All three Hathaway, Blunt and Deschanel are horrible choices for Lois.

Malin Ackerman would be fine as lois, she's sexy and tough. thats what Bosworth lacked, Lois is a girl who can take care of herself, and Bosworth just seemed like your usual damsel in distress.

Ugh. Ackerman barely pulled off Laurie in Watchmen, she is definitely no Lois.

Rachel McAdams could work although I would still have my reservations but considering that Olivia Wilde, Kirsten Stewart, Jessica Biel, Dianna Agron, Kristen Bell, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead have all be rumored at this point she'd be my frontrunner of that group.

I cannot believe Kristen Stewart was on the list of candidates for the Lois Lane role. Seriously?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1vlQd9w0w_4" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

I cannot believe Kristen Stewart was on the list of candidates for the Lois Lane role. Seriously?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1vlQd9w0w_4" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

That's hilarious... :rotfl

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand if she got the Lois part I'd definitely consider skipping it in theatres.

Not mentioned in this thread so far (unless I missed a page or two -- likely) for the rumored list of candidates was Rebecca Hall, Rashida Jones and Kerry Washington.

Even considering the race disparity, I think Rashida Jones would make a wonderful Lois Lane.

Wow, who could tolerate that chick for more than a couple secs?

Olivia Wilde was mentioned on the Lois Lane list

I think she is awkwardly cute and like that she seems like a _____ but I'm glad she isn't Lois:

UPDATE: According to People.com, Stewart’s reps said: “There are a number of fabricated stories circulating. The fact is that she has not met on this film nor has she been approached for this film.” Our original story remains below.

Now that Zack Snyder has cast his Clark Kent, our attention has turned to the second lead in Metropolis, Lois Lane. The rumor mill is stirring over which actress will play the intrepid reporter in Snyder’s Superman reboot and seemingly every young woman in Hollywood has been floated as a possibility. One name on the list that raised a few eyebrows, however, was Kristen Stewart. Apparently not only does the Twilight star agree, she thinks one franchise is more than enough and has reportedly taken herself out of the running

Evangeline Lily....she is one cute chick that can hold her own, or Serinda Swan...she played Zatana on Smallville...she's HOT

Lily or Wilde would definitely work. And I love Anne Hathaway - but I forgot she's Selina - so no Lois for her!

Kristen Stewart was great as Joan Jett - but I don't see her as Lois.

I just don't see Wilde as Lois. Lily I could see but she was so fanboy rumored the last time around I wonder if that hurts her chances.

I'm not sure how old Zack Snyder is, but I think they should have Lois a little older than him.

Not mentioned in this thread so far (unless I missed a page or two -- likely) for the rumored list of candidates was Rebecca Hall, Rashida Jones and Kerry Washington.

Even considering the race disparity, I think Rashida Jones would make a wonderful Lois Lane.

I've always seen Rashida Jones as perfect for the role!
She's funny, quirky, witty and beautiful!

Wilde would be great IMO as well!

Back