Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think the death count in this movie was? :lol

it__s_over_9000_by_hellknight10-d256p79.jpg

It's hard enough to evacuate a Wal-Mart. I could not imagine several blocks of New Yo...Metropolis skyscrapers empty.

Yes there is a longer cut out there.
Irish jedi a member here who works for Snyder talked about it when the movie was released.
Looks like its not gonna be released soon tho.

Finally just watched this again since the theaters. I still did not care for it. First hour was the best. The School bus rescue (great music moment) and the oil rig where the highlights of the film for me. The action at the end was boring. Lots of things getting destroyed but I did not care... Was really hoping I would enjoy this more with a second viewing. Oh well.

Watched it for the second time recently myself.

There were great moments that I'd forgotten about in all my usual tendency to dismiss the film - such as near the end where Pa Kent sees young Clark wearing the red towel as a cape; or the 'Welcome to The Planet' part aswell.

All my usual complaints remain but whaddayagonnado. Just wait and see what happens in the next film.

I hope DC movies will continue to be made in this tone as it is set in a more adult context.

Despite CA2 being a little more serious then the first I think it could have been set in a darker tone similar to the Bourne Identity considering that movie also had amazing stunts and fight scenes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

if this movie was Green Lantern or something different like that no one would hate on it. That's a fact.

Everyone hates on it because it is not the typical good boy superman with the red underwear on the outside that saves kitties from trees.

Back