Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#3 is not an issue or problem at all for people who understand & appreciate the history of that character.

A much bigger nit than any of those is the CG tentacles stuff. Just too over-the-top and cartoony. I've always hated that.

And, for the record, I'd not only run back toward a tornado to save my dog... I'd save him before some people. :lol Mu main beef with that sequence is that they left the dog in the car in the first place. That's what makes it contrived, not that he'd go back.

Lois: Yeah, but DiFabio is non too happy about it so it needed to go on there. :lol

Tentacles: Yeah, but they needed an obstacle for him, not bad enough to consider it a full strike against it, but still silly, they could've come up with something else, reminded me of the Superman 3 machine. :lol

Dog: Dog no, lolcat hell yeah. :lol

Last edited:
I dreamed lastnight that Faora dressed in her battle suit made do stuff to her and then she made me pancakes in the morning.

It was like a nightmare with a delicious ending.

I dreamed lastnight that Faora dressed in her battle suit made do stuff to her and then she made me pancakes in the morning.

It was like a nightmare with a delicious ending.

2938.gif

Goyer isn't capable of expressing heart? Dude, there's nothing but heart in the 1st 90 minutes of MoS and Batman begins also has lots of heart.

100% agree!! ive seen it 3 times and feel all the touching moments every time. Some people just feel differently and dont feel those moments like others do. Im sure there are movies they feel are touching that I don't. Everyone sees things differently. Its not the writing or acting, its you the individual who is watching it. Some people cry during certain movies, and other people don't for the same movie. So they blame the writers for it but really its what inside you that you feel is a touching moment. If you didn't feel it, so be it...But others do, so you have to understand there are both sides to everything.

100% agree!! ive seen it 3 times and feel all the touching moments every time. Some people just feel differently and dont feel those moments like others do. Im sure there are movies they feel are touching that I don't. Everyone sees things differently. Its not the writing or acting, its you the individual who is watching it. Some people cry during certain movies, and other people don't for the same movie. So they blame the writers for it but really its what inside you that you feel is a touching moment. If you didn't feel it, so be it...But others do, so you have to understand there are both sides to everything.

:exactly::goodpost: I hear about people being emotional when Coulson died. I found it laughable and predictable. Yet I felt heartbreak for Alfred throughout TDKR. To each their own.

:exactly::goodpost: I hear about people being emotional when Coulson died. I found it laughable and predictable. Yet I felt heartbreak for Alfred throughout TDKR. To each their own.

I agree, art moves people unpredictably.

Wife picks on me because I'm 6'3"" 285lbs and I cry in movies more than her. :lol

One can cry from laughing so hard, doesn't have to mean sadness.

Yah with Coulson i wasnt that saddened, i felt bad, but i also felt it was a very Whedon thing to do, killing a lovable character. It happens in almost everything he does. I love him for it, im a big Whedon fan. Its sort of his thing.

but ya TDKR for me was much more heart felt. The end always gets to me and seen it dozens of times. Even listening to the score for the film, the last track i think is very emotional for me. But some people just dont feel the same, and thats fine...thats just the way we are...

ScreenShot2013-06-27at154754_zps02115d40.png
ScreenShot2013-06-27at154811_zps855eef55.png
ScreenShot2013-06-27at154859_zps6b735d1e.png

So these are all over Youtube now. It is kinda creepy for a few frames how much it looks like Reeve, although I'm pretty sure
it wasn't intentional, which makes it cooler IMO.

ScreenShot2013-06-27at154754_zps02115d40.png
ScreenShot2013-06-27at154811_zps855eef55.png
ScreenShot2013-06-27at154859_zps6b735d1e.png

So these are all over Youtube now. It is kinda creepy for a few frames how much it looks like Reeve, although I'm pretty sure
it wasn't intentional, which makes it cooler IMO.

Awesome noticed this too when watching it.

Back