Man claims that he has traveled to the future and has "Proof"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I have figured out the "almost" kiss now.

Bear with me on this....

What if, in the future, this guy comes to realise that he is gay.
His older self sees his younger self and thinks "mmmmmmmm....yea baby..."
The younger self is a little confused, but the older self is definitely making a move for the kiss.
After all, he likes himself so much that, yes, he would do the younger version of himself...

The younger "not yet gay" self however is a little confused, which is why the video was cut just before the kiss, and this guy rushed back from the future....

OK I have figured out the "almost" kiss now.

Bear with me on this....

What if, in the future, this guy comes to realise that he is gay.
His older self sees his younger self and thinks "mmmmmmmm....yea baby..."
The younger self is a little confused, but the older self is definitely making a move for the kiss.
After all, he likes himself so much that, yes, he would do the younger version of himself...

The younger "not yet gay" self however is a little confused, which is why the video was cut just before the kiss, and this guy rushed back from the future....

Your theory makes sense...it also explains how he got back! He left from under the sink and to return....he came out of the closet!!!! Hi-Yo!! I'll be here all week people!

He went to the future and didn't even ask himself about ANYTHING??? No Lotto numbers, stock tips, NOTHING?? What a ******

I think the last thing you would do is pull out your phone and record. You would be terrified wondering what the hell is going on and why your kitchen sink led you to a park with an old man who looks like you .

This video is a big pile of B.S.! There won't even be a frigin world let alone "Old People" in the future! :monkey3

If this video were legit his "Older Self" would have had an arm growing out of his head due to repeated nuclear attacks! :lol

This video is a big pile of B.S.! There won't even be a frigin world let alone "Old People" in the future! :monkey3

If this video were legit his "Older Self" would have had an arm growing out of his head due to repeated nuclear attacks! :lol

Open your eyes Voorhees! This stuff is everywhere and you people just ignore it like the cattle you are! Now go to sleep sheep! :chew:rotfl:chew

my bet is that the guy is a victim of poor language translation mixed with editing... his story was probably about how the plumber he called turned out to be his long lost father and to celebrate, they went out and got tattoos...

my bet is that the guy is a victim of poor language translation mixed with editing... his story was probably about how the plumber he called turned out to be his long lost father and to celebrate, they went out and got tattoos...

Havent you guys heard of Blue Beam, or the Global NWO?!?! You just refuse to accept that fallen angels are coming to bite our heads off and co-habit the earth with the furry Mexican Monkey Men that reside in the vast land that is now called South America. Don't even get me started on the governments secrete attempts to poison us with flouride and "Project Mayhem"!?!?!? :horror

ALIEN_BONG_ACRYLIC.jpg

I'm opening up a.... ummmm..... time portal this weekend....who's coming with!

Open your eyes Voorhees! This stuff is everywhere and you people just ignore it like the cattle you are! Now go to sleep sheep! :chew:rotfl:chew

My apologies sir, i've taken the liberty of spanking myself. Now was it spanking like in the case of punishment or was it the other one? :naughty

:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Instant Classic!

Havent you guys heard of Blue Beam, or the Global NWO?!?! You just refuse to accept that fallen angels are coming to bite our heads off and co-habit the earth with the furry Mexican Monkey Men that reside in the vast land that is now called South America. Don't even get me started on the governments secrete attempts to poison us with flouride and "Project Mayhem"!?!?!? :horror

(shhhhh... you're forgetting the first two rules of fight club) ;)

Back