Man claims that he has traveled to the future and has "Proof"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just think. Next time he has and argument with his wife and she tells him to go eff himself....he REALLY can!

I watch a little cartoon on newgrounds called "Retarded Animal Babies" and in one episode, they travel to the past and one of them does just that...
The resulting paradox ends up destroying the whole universe IIRC.

Everyone knows that a wizard checks your pockets for winning lottery numbers before returning to your current time. Jeez, you act like none of you have time traveled before.

i got pretty drunk last weekend and i must have passed out. when i came to, i was in the future. about 6 hours in the future. so time travel must exist.

This can't be true. he and his father touched. Surely we all know that doing so would blow a hole in the space and time continuum approximately the size of Belgium.

wont this sort of thing cause a major paradox the likes of which can unravel the very threads of the space-time continuum and detroy the entire universe? of course this is just a worst case scenario. the damage could very well just be limited to our own galaxy.

No no no. Youse have it wrong. He can get away with touching his dad. It's only when he touches himself, that's when things start getting weird, and it never stops, even as we get older.

wont this sort of thing cause a major paradox the likes of which can unravel the very threads of the space-time continuum and detroy the entire universe? of course this is just a worst case scenario. the damage could very well just be limited to our own galaxy.

Apparently the only damage caused was to his plumbing!

This can't be true. he and his father touched. Surely we all know that doing so would blow a hole in the space and time continuum approximately the size of Belgium.

You have a good point there. If this guy has EVER seen Back to the Future, he would realize how much danger he may have just put us all in.

If I wake up tomorrow and find people riding hoverboards to class, I'm going to a little upset.......just a little. :mad:..............:(..................:D

yes, ive travelled through time. with these before

ALIEN_BONG_ACRYLIC.jpg

He knocked himself out under the sink and it was a dream,if he truly believes he was actually in the future.

is it me and my sick mind or did they almost kiss at the end of that video....?

Back