Man claims that he has traveled to the future and has "Proof"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I don't believe his story for a second but I still thought I'd share the video.
Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2sp-clMk8s

so there's a time travel tunnel under his sink while he was trying to fix a leak? My biggest question is, did the leak ever get fixed?

And don't tattoo's fade over time? That older guy's tatt was darker than the younger version of himself.

And don't tattoo's fade over time? That older guy's tatt was darker than the younger version of himself.

Thats exactly what I said to my wife when she showed this to me.. not just that but it's slightly larger on the "older him"

If a sink pipe can do that, then I'd hate to see what a leaky toilet could do.........................Yeah, I believe him.

I think I time traveled a few times back in college during Floyd's Division Bell tour and when Jerry Garcia was still touring.

What crap! How did he get back? Who filmed him it wasn't him holding the phone, was it his grandchildren??? He didn't think of looking up any lottery numbers? What did he see? What state is America in? What is the future like? Why didn't the old "him" travel into the past with him? Obviously there is a way back??? Were there any more figures released in the Indiana Jones and LOTR line???

:rotfl A well done spoof video for sure. Him and his dad look a lot alike. I figured teemu would be promoting this one though.

What crap! How did he get back? Who filmed him it wasn't him holding the phone, was it his grandchildren??? He didn't think of looking up any lottery numbers? What did he see? What state is America in? What is the future like? Why didn't the old "him" travel into the past with him? Obviously there is a way back??? Were there any more figures released in the Indiana Jones and LOTR line???

:lol:lol:lol

well if he was smart he would have casually jotted down a few weeks worth of lottery numbers...............i know i would have...:D

OHH MAN !!
that's all you need for time travel !! A dam SINK !!
I thought you need it one of these to time travel
delorean4.jpg

delorean3.jpg

delorean2.jpg

delorean.jpg

ohh well
I will check my sink tonite. who knows might come back with the lotto numbers.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

this guys is on crack!!

Yeah they will look fuzzy. But not even the color, the old dude's tattoo was about 10-15% larger than the younger one's...

I'm guessing its Dad.. and it would have been more believable had the tattoos been the same size.

Back