Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

Mamba

If you ever need to give Lara a new home ill set her up real nice at my pad.... No sales thread needed :wink1:

Ah sorry that fine lady is not for sale :)

I am only selling Rhino and Storm Shadow for now.

what about thanos :) i am paying good :) lol

Lol what about Rhino? Thanos and his lady are staying in my room, they like it there :)

and so it begins :lol:lol:lol:lol

Good Luck Mamba

Hey Mambs, great addition with the Conan buddy :clap so now that we've seen and admired the proto pics of Prime One's Optimus Prime, what will be your most anticipated PO so far? I'm pretty certain that i'll be getting Optimus too but to display on his own as I'm not too big a fan of the movie Megatron...however, for me, the most anticipated piece still has to be the MKVII LSF....either way, so many great pieces still to come this year and its only February!!! :thud:

Hey Mambs, great addition with the Conan buddy :clap so now that we've seen and admired the proto pics of Prime One's Optimus Prime, what will be your most anticipated PO so far? I'm pretty certain that i'll be getting Optimus too but to display on his own as I'm not too big a fan of the movie Megatron...however, for me, the most anticipated piece still has to be the MKVII LSF....either way, so many great pieces still to come this year and its only February!!! :thud:

Yes, plenty of nice and might I add a Super $$$ stuff :panic:

The Conan Dio is huge. Looking great as usual Mamba :)

I never realized how big the Conan piece was till I saw it next to your others. Great looking and clean collection.

Thank you guys, yeah that Conan dio is huge.

Yeah there are so many great things coming this year, I am very excited. I hate delays, waiting is the worst part of this hobby. My most anticipated PO probably Megatron, I think Prime1 nailed it, can't wait for Optimus and Bee. Also excited for Gladiator Hulk, Mark VII LSF and Red Sonja PF. I actually like the Mark VII shiny just like we see on the SDCC video, I am afraid the production piece will not as shiny as I want, but yeah excited for Mark VII, hopefully no delays.

Awesome update my friend.
TeFhv.gif

J Scott Campbell's Mary Jane Statue. She is a beauty, tiny but beautiful. Now I am excited to get the new Spidey Comiquette EX and looking forward to see a full reveal of the Black Cat in this line.

wwexd1.jpg

33vcf9i.jpg

23k9rpu.jpg

Beauuutiiifffuullllllll........

Great pics Mamba. I purchased her as well. I'm still trying to decide whether or not she's even 1/5. I think she may be between 1/5 and 1/6. I really hope the rest of this line is in scale with her

Beauuutiiifffuullllllll........

Congrats for Mary jane my friend!

Whoa! MJ looks great, congrats on your new Acquisition Mamba

Thank you guys.

Great pics Mamba. I purchased her as well. I'm still trying to decide whether or not she's even 1/5. I think she may be between 1/5 and 1/6. I really hope the rest of this line is in scale with her

She is 1/5 but because of her position she may look a little smaller than 1/5. Honestly, now that I have her for a few days I feel like she is too small for my taste, very beautiful but I just wish she is 1/4. But, I think if we put all 3 statues together along with Spiderman and Gwen in a besta cube, we will get a wow factor.

ahhh!!, mine arriving in 2 days! envyyyy!

Nice, you'll like her if you don't mind small statues :)

Hey Mamba, great collection! I have a question. I have the same puck lights that you do. Do you find that they eat batteries? I've changed mine four times this year and I barely turn it on!

Hey Mamba, great collection! I have a question. I have the same puck lights that you do. Do you find that they eat batteries? I've changed mine four times this year and I barely turn it on!

4 times in 2014? 4 times in 2 months? Mine is not that bad, I probably change mine every 3-4 months but I rarely turn it on. These things could eat batteries really fast, you may want to change yours to electrical one.

4 times in 2014? 4 times in 2 months? Mine is not that bad, I probably change mine every 3-4 months but I rarely turn it on. These things could eat batteries really fast, you may want to change yours to electrical one.

I meant over 365 days. yeah I'm thinking of doing that asap.

Back