Malice's small and very humble collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: dvdmalice's small and very humble collection

Yea the con of collecting to many collectibles to buy, too little space tp put them in :monkey2

yeah man had to slow my role after the con, i had to trim some fat of my pre-orders.( well actually i knew i over did it and before my wife saw my list:horror i had to sacrifice some orders:monkey2)

its all good malice...you have enough kickass stuff anyway. But i guess you can never have too much huh?

yeah man had to slow my role after the con, i had to trim some fat of my pre-orders.( well actually i knew i over did it and before my wife saw my list:horror i had to sacrifice some orders:monkey2)

Aww thats ratz dude what are some of the pieces you had to cut?

its all good malice...you have enough kickass stuff anyway. But i guess you can never have too much huh?

the joker(zoolander) you can go eat some fat pinga. bunk you!

nice variety of collection you got there bro.

thanks bro.:D

Aww thats ratz dude what are some of the pieces you had to cut?

the species maquette, the lost pred. figure and the she pred. figure. but it's cool i'll get them later.........oh and the conan PF that one hurt.

I started collecting about a year ago and missed out on alot of grails.(so i'm playing catch up). Just some of pieces i have a ton of stuff put away so when the time is right i'll display it..........

DSC03649.jpg

DSC03650.jpg

DSC03651.jpg

DSC03652.jpg

DSC03653.jpg

DSC03657.jpg

DSC03658.jpg

Cool Collection!!!

the species maquette, the lost pred. figure and the she pred. figure. but it's cool i'll get them later.........oh and the conan PF that one hurt.

Aww man thats gotta hurt was the Conan an Exclusive Version?

damn cuh, you from culver city thats right down the street............:D

no vivo realmente en culver city, pero veo que conoces,hoy vivo en pasadena pero culver city me trae buenos recuerdos ..............

olle te escribi en español, porque creo que ablas español verdad?..........:rotfl

Last edited:

no vivo realmente en culver city, pero veo que conoces,hoy vivo en pasadena pero culver city me trae buenos recuerdos ..............

olle te escribi en español, porque creo que ablas español verdad?..........:rotfl

oh ok llo antes vivia el culver city pero hoy vivo en inglewood con my familia:D

oh, you married! me asombra ver como ablas en algunas post pense que eras single.............

hijoles...Que bien para los que no hablen espanol....Creo que malice esta casado con el LOTR tal como yo...:google :lol

hijoles...Que bien para los que no hablen espanol....Creo que malice esta casado con el LOTR tal como yo...:google :lol

lo siento por los que no ablen español pero yo no ablo mucho ingles, pero me encanta aser amigos, y estoy aqui porque me gusta coleccionar estatuas! pero no creo que dvd este casado realmente.............

lo siento por los que no ablen español pero yo no ablo mucho ingles, pero me encanta aser amogos, y estoy aqui porque me gusta coleccionar estatuas! pero no creo que dvd este casado realmente.............

La verdad, no se. Nada mas estaba yo bromeando. Hay algunos aqui que pueden hablar espanol. Bienvenidos al Freaks board!! :D

que bueno, que hay amigos latinos, y si ablo ingles pero muy poco pero eso si no ables mal de mi porque si lo entiendo................:lol:lol

No seria capaz de hablar mal de una hotgirl..:D

Back