Malice's small and very humble collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malice

Super Freak
Reaction score
happier than hell that it's finally coming!
I started collecting around July of 07 and missed out on alot of grails.(so i'm playing catch up). Started with palisades alien and pred. stuff , GG LOTR and finally found sideshow and have never looked back. Just some of my pieces i have a ton of stuff put away no room to display all but when the time is right i'll display it.......... updates of page 1 5/16/09

DSC05277.jpg

DSC05339.jpg

DSC05340.jpg

DSC05341.jpg

DSC05342.jpg

DSC05287.jpg

DSC05389.jpg

DSC05335.jpg

DSC05336.jpg

DSC05338.jpg

Last edited:
Re: dvdmalice's small and very humble collection

Thats a great Collection DVD, I feel your pain about playing catchup on the Grails, I see you are teasing us with the Cars on the top shelf 69 Camaro, Chevelle, GTO and one of my favorites Eleanor. Be Cool

Nice collection man! you started collecting one year ago? WOW! awesome start!

thank's man i just wished i could of found sideshow earlier instead of buying so must palisades, gentle giant and neca. but it's all good ounce i jumped on sideshow i have not stoped!:banana

awesome stuff man , your collection kicks ass ! :rock

thank's tay you're awsome....

Nice collection Malice.

thank's liltle brother i hope you feel better.

great stuff bro!!!! :rock

zoo you're alright in my book.....:D

Some :cool: stuff DVD and by no means small and thanks for the pics man.Go LOTR all the way.:D

Some :cool: stuff DVD and by no means small and thanks for the pics man.Go LOTR all the way.:D

hells yeah! i don't have space man to display but, i have the king of the dead, the burserker, lord morgul, eowin, sauron, the animated ringwrath on steed exclusive statues and the "you shall not pass" plaque stashed away in my closet.

oh snap almost forgot one i'm working on a E.OT.R. PLAQUE with a fellow board member, that's my grail. :banana:banana

Great start bro, awesome collection , LOL I totally forgot about those guys in MOTU!!!

Back