Malice's small and very humble collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: dvdmalice's small and very humble collection

Mean collection bro
I'm in your shoes playing the Catch-Up game :D

Love the collection bro got realy nice stuff there.

Cool colelction bro, I must have missed this thread when I was away on holidays! Kick ass! Hey where could I find those He-man busts and who makes them, my brother is a He-man nut!

Lame collection malice.

thanks young grasshoper you're awsome!:rolleyes:

What else are you adding to your collection in the coming months son?

man i got a ton of po's i got's to sort it out.:D

Cool colelction bro, I must have missed this thread when I was away on holidays! Kick ass! Hey where could I find those He-man busts and who makes them, my brother is a He-man nut!

Thanks mate!the four horsemen made them for neca. they are pretty cool i loved he-man when i was growing up. I got them on ebay.

Sweet pred and star wars collection. It kinda makes me wanna go on a spend a ton of money on pred stuff.

it's all good man one day you'll have all those piece you want.:banana

Yea I hope your right I'm only after 3 more LoTR pieces
ANd I want to start on those Weta Halo COllectibles and pick up some SS stuff along the way :naughty

those hellgate london statues look awsome too:D

Yea I'm thinking about getting the Female Templar from that Line as it personally looks the Best but I will always consider the Male Templar too :naughty

By the way sweet collection mate
But I though you had a Berserker Uruk-Hai Statue also

Yea I'm thinking about getting the Female Templar from that Line as it personally looks the Best but I will always consider the Male Templar too :naughty

i personly like the whole line and maybe down the road i might pick them up:banana

By the way sweet collection mate
But I though you had a Berserker Uruk-Hai Statue also

i do sawyer but do to limited display room his bad ass is in his box. ounce i get my fellbeast vs eagle dio i'm going to take the berserker and king of the dead out and display them together.:naughty ( my wife gave in and she's letting me move all her pictues from the top of our intertainment center, and i'm going to use the top of it.:D :bunnydanc)

Very, very nice!
Love the LOTR helmets!

i do sawyer but do to limited display room his bad ass is in his box. ounce i get my fellbeast vs eagle dio i'm going to take the berserker and king of the dead out and display them together.:naughty ( my wife gave in and she's letting me move all her pictues from the top of our intertainment center, and i'm going to use the top of it.:D :bunnydanc)

Yea the con of collecting to many collectibles to buy, too little space tp put them in :monkey2

Back