Major League Baseball 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but by god you some betting, you'll be banned for life :pfft:

I'm not a fan of Rose but the guy only bet on his team to win. He's a jerk and all that but should be in the HoF. The only bigger crime is Shoeless Joe Jackson not being in the HoF.

I'm not a fan of Rose but the guy only bet on his team to win. He's a jerk and all that but should be in the HoF. The only bigger crime is Shoeless Joe Jackson not being in the HoF.

Whats it mean when he didn't bet on a certain game?

Would he use up his best pitchers in a game he did bet on, but rest them on the games he didn't?

I don't think it mattered whether he bet them to win or lose.

Whats it mean when he didn't bet on a certain game?

Would he use up his best pitchers in a game he did bet on, but rest them on the games he didn't?

I don't think it mattered whether he bet them to win or lose.

I'm sorry but there is a HUGE difference between betting on your own team to lose as compared to them winning.

Personally, I find if you keep betting on them to win and then fail to bet on certain games, then essentially that is betting them to lose. Like I said, start all your best players on some days because you bet on those and then sit all them for those not bet on? That scenario is possible when you have a guy betting either way.

Who cares about Pete Rose. He made his bed and now has to lay in it. This Braun thing is a complete joke. He tested positive almost 6 months ago. I'm gonna lmao when RB hit less than 20 HRs this year.

Because the fed ex office was closed so it could not be stored in a fed ex drop box. MLB should test him for every week for therest of his career and then watch his HR numbers. We all know what they'll be but Braun contends he was innocent. He's gonna get his but boo'd so much on the road this year its not even gonna be funny.

Hi, I'm a Brewers fan. :wave

*ducks*

With the Braun thing, when he got "caught", I said that if he wasn't proven innocent, I'd swear off baseball (at least for a while). I followed this team closely from the time they were minor leaguers (as well as the major league team who was *terrible* at the time) right up until they took the major league team to a division championship. It was something special. I felt I "knew" these guys (even though I didn't) and they all came off as having great ethic, especially Braun.

So here we are, he's exonerated, but not technically proven innocent. I'll probably follow the Brewers this year, but with Fielder gone and the black cloud following Braun around, it just won't be the same.

/ramble

Daniel Tosh has best idea on steroids in sports.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMSJrrr9zXo&feature[/ame]

you guys make it sound like it's impossible for a mistake to happen in the drug testing process. Fact of the matter is, somehow he tested 3x higher in Testosterone compared to a normal person, yet the guy never got stronger, bigger, or faster at any point during last season because the team kept detailed records of work outs.

The best female basketball player in the world got busted, and was overturned as well because of faulty testing methods. Though rare, not impossible, I think Braun deserves the beneift of the doubt if he wasn't clearly found guilty.

Though rare, not impossible, I think Braun deserves the beneift of the doubt if he wasn't clearly found guilty.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Drug testing is only as good as the people administering it. There is no such thing as an infallible drug test. All can provide false positive with the possible exception of extensive blood work. Which, to my knowledge, is rarely used by pro sports.

Contamination is paramount essentially.

yeah...that's why he held a press conf today to talk about it....sure he claims he wanted to maintain the integrity of the sport by not talking about it until all the facts came out.....GTFO Braun...you haven't talked to the media about it since Oct when you were told you tested positive. Conspiracy Braun is what his name shall be from now on.

Did this guy look like he juiced????
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAxo4pCITRM[/ame]

Now the collector shares his story. None of the seals were broken. None tampered with. These guys crack me up when they think they can lie to us. Braun said there were several fed ex locations open when the collector was done but in REALITY at 5 pm when the collector was done there were no fed ex locations open.

Back