Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I know we've all debated this, and I'm not discounting the armor theory because it makes sense, but I don't think there was ever anything definitive out of Hasbro or Hama, was there? :huh

No, and I think they took great pains to keep it that way. Remember when he was in disguise he still wore driving gloves, so you could never get a look at his hands.

That is one of the best looking 1/6 figures I've ever seen. VERY impressive.

Wow, Sideshow is REALLY turning things up a notch with the Joe line.

You know the more I look at this figure the more impressed I am with it. I'm not a huge Maj. Bludd fan and that is what's preventing me from picking him up but damnit if this isn't a sick looking figure.

Also am I the only one who thinks that with a some modding, the headsculpt would make a great Governor custom from The Walking Dead comics?

Last edited:
Not much of a Major Bludd fan, either, but I agree - this is a great looking figure. Sideshow has taken two crappy Joe characters (Falcon and Major Bludd) and made them into something awesome. I might have considered making this my next purchase, but the robo-arm just doesn't fit to me. Overall these last two releases almost make up for the Commando SE fumble. Dog tags and hs add an edge and character to the figure that does wonders for it and really makes me excited to see what else Sideshow has coming. Can't sing their praises enough lately. We just need a better body.

Sideshow has taken two crappy Joe characters (Falcon and Major Bludd) and made them into something awesome.
Major Bludd, crappy!?!:cuckoo:
He was one of the first of Cobra Commander's hencmen and a super bad a$$. Mutha F--ka cold blooded killed Gen. Flagg!!!
You must be referring to the Sunbow G.I.Joe Major Bludd.:rotfl

So I tweeted sideshow about when we will see preorders for bludd and baroness and the response is baroness October and bludd 2013. Little surprised on the bludd date.

That's pretty crappy, considering we got Zartan and Rock N Roll for pre-order last SDCC.

I hope this doesn't mean that we get no more Joe reveals for the rest of the year.

IMG_4697.jpg

What?!! No new SSC Joes this fall either? First it happened to the 3 3/4 line...now this. So its just the Siegie and Commando SE. Boo!

Maybe we'll get a revamped Cobra Trooper or Officer in the mean time. Would hate any more repaints like the ninjas.

That's pretty crappy, considering we got Zartan and Rock N Roll for pre-order last SDCC.

I hope this doesn't mean that we get no more Joe reveals for the rest of the year.

the line moves way too slow!

of course thanks to DC,Joe takes a back seat! I honestly do not want to be still collecting these when I am 50

the line moves way too slow!

of course thanks to DC,Joe takes a back seat! I honestly do not want to be still collecting these when I am 50

I see your point. On the other hand, SSC does use the slogan "Collect for Life" for nothing. :lol

I'm in no rush...waited close to 30 years already on these characters. Also... as I'm sure no one really cares but I just realized it's a little over a year since I made my first order with Sideshow.

Atta boy Flint!!!

The wait for this is going to be murder.

If the pre-order isn't till 2013 than we probably won't even get him by SDCC 2013. :(

I don't mind the wait- it'll give me time to save some cash. Or pick up some other 1/6th figures I've been eying.

Back