Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah seeing all these new 1/6 figures, Ive been trying to guess prices as well. I think your right Nam. Same as Zartan.

Hey guys have you seen that the Avengers pretty much suck ____ at the Comic Con.....guess Ill be picking up the GI Joe collection after all

They were bound to hit a wall. Now it will take Hulk to save their show this year. Sideshow is running away with it!

They were bound to hit a wall. Now it will take Hulk to save their show this year. Sideshow is running away with it!

Wonder if they couldn't pull a decent proto together in time. You'd think that would be the one Marvel movie guy you'd definitely want in tow for the SDCC.

Well, now I know where my Lt.falcon's dog tags went. The Major looks great.

Wonder if they couldn't pull a decent proto together in time. You'd think that would be the one Marvel movie guy you'd definitely want in tow for the SDCC.

They might still put him out but wow... from Thor's busted shoulders to AmSpidey's awful head/neck joint to Mego Cap, and no Bane (so far) they are sucking wind. Regroup HT, quick huddle!

They might still put him out but wow... from Thor's busted shoulders to AmSpidey's awful head/neck joint to Mego Cap, and no Bane (so far) they are sucking wind. Regroup HT, quick huddle!

Based on how great the T-800 and Barney were futzed, it's almost like they took a look at the ridiculous sales of the non-Evans Rescue Mission Cap and said, "Don't worry about futzing the Avengers figs, these Marvel fanboy putzes will drop crazy Benjamins on anything and everything Marvel!" :lol

Based on how great the T-800 and Barney were futzed, it's almost like they took a look at the ridiculous sales of the non-Evans Rescue Mission Cap and said, "Don't worry about futzing the Avengers figs, these Marvel fanboy putzes will drop crazy Benjamins on anything and everything Marvel!" :lol

:exactly: Almost like they're coming into their own like they did with IM and Batman fans. A solid steady income regardless of whats put out. I'm personally holding out for the "Cap taking a latrine break" edition.

Hey! I resemble that statement. :crying

Back