Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Wow. This is going to be one of the hardest ones to wait for so far, kind of glad that I got in late and have not had to wait forever on these to release because now I'm just going to be miserable until Bludd is harassing the Joe's on my shelves!
I did notice he's got all of his fingers on the arm, the original only had 3 fingers. Wonder if this was overlooked by SS? Then again, if it was true to the original in every way, the arm would not bend either, so maybe it was time for him to shop for a new state of the art robotic arm. Suits me fine. Kudos for an amazing and well equipped Major Bludd! :clap:clap:clap

am really jealous right now...
So much win coming out of sideshow for GIJoe.

Shame I can't afford to get into it :/

Both this and Baroness look amazing, this definitely is SS's best line of 1/6th figures.

wonder what the EX will be with Bludd

Sniper rifle?

joe106.jpg

Another shot:

111986d1342055117-anybody-sideshow-booth-sdcc-major-bludd.jpg

So freaking cool. We needed more "named" Cobras. We know Destro's on the way, but Sideshow needs to do Scrap Iron, and of course, the Twins.

Nice, he has the green stripe down the leg. Looks like he comes with a large revolver.

BIG ASS revolver :rock :rock :rock

Yep, thought that was awesome when I saw it bas well...but then I realized that it may be a re-use of the Hawk hand cannon.

Hope he comes with some other kind of assault rifle / small arms as well.

I like how he's flaunting Joe dog tags like it was ice. :lol

The audacity! All kinds of murdering badassery.

Back