Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got the stand decal in loving this figure all i need now is the hatchet and i also matched the gun in the game pretty close i love this figure

thanks again maistro for the amazing parts!!!

Very nice Mike! I love seeing all these Joel's especially with the flamethrower! I almost gave up on that a number of times and I'm glad it finally worked out!
Update: I'm currently a bit back logged with projects at the moment and trying to catch up. The new items are going to be delayed a bit.

Very nice Mike! I love seeing all these Joel's especially with the flamethrower! I almost gave up on that a number of times and I'm glad it finally worked out!
Update: I'm currently a bit back logged with projects at the moment and trying to catch up. The new items are going to be delayed a bit.

Take your time Chris. You've built quite the reputation here fast with your customs, I like your Resident Evil shoulder cams. :duff

Yeah man I did I repainted it and have it a weathered silvery effect as that in the game cane out pretty dame close and thanks my man I really love the joel it was slot of fun to put together in glad I have it a go very pleased with the result.

I'm definitely going to get the iminimie head when available and then the joel will look Awsome I love the sculpt now but that iminimie one takes the cake!!!

Take your time Chris. You've built quite the reputation here fast with your customs, I like your Resident Evil shoulder cams. :duff

Thanks Tony! Yeah I'm surprised those RE cams would be popular.

I'm definitely going to get the iminimie head when available and then the joel will look Awsome I love the sculpt now but that iminimie one takes the cake!!!

I agree! Denny's sculpt take the win even though I am partial to Commandos sculpt.

Yeah just iminimie has that likeness though I mean it's there I know I really love Kai head I'll probably keep it as well or just sell it when I get Denny. But I can't wait to see it in hand if it looks that good in pics I can just imagine in hand how it looks

Any resident evil you do will be a big hit ! There's a lot of us that want pieces from the game even head sculpts would be a real hit of them. That's my main goal from getting from you to hopefully.

Finished Bearded Old Snake!

DSC04900.JPG

WIP on Snake's Stealthy Competitor!

DSC04907.JPG

DSC04909.JPG

Believe it or not Commando's Joel makes a decent Fisher!

DSC04912.JPG

Last edited:
They look great and I love that Sam fisher , care to share the parts list used for this?

Sure! The sweater is the green ACI military sweater.
aci-sweater-green-v-1r.jpg
I removed the fabric on the arm and shoulders resowed the seams to make it more form fitting (it is super loose). I used fabric paint to create the Sam Fisher Conviction sweater style and glued white elastic thread to finish it off. The boots are just generic boots off eBay
mlkN6MujfXwFV8DUSMM_pBg.jpg
that I repainted because they looked pretty ugly. and lastly the pants are some old military green cargo pants that were sitting around. I bleached them and used Rit dark brown dye to get the right color. All on a Kaustik Plastik body. I really like how it turned out.

Edit: I forgot to mention on the sweater I cut the neck line and sculpted a small zipper with Apoxy and painted. I may redo this I'm not 100% happy with it.

Whoa is the blue undersuit on snake the jor el one?!?!?oily

It sure is I just painted it a darker blue grey. This is for a customer but I did something similar to my Old Snake about a year ago. It really looks awesome as far as form fitting but kills the articulation. The rubber is pretty thick and not so flexible. That is the sacrifice i guess. :lol

Last edited:
Sure! The sweater is the green ACI military sweater.
aci-sweater-green-v-1r.jpg
I removed the fabric on the arm and shoulders resowed the seams to make it more form fitting (it is super loose). I used fabric paint to create the Sam Fisher Conviction sweater style and glued white elastic thread to finish it off. The boots are just generic boots off eBay
mlkN6MujfXwFV8DUSMM_pBg.jpg
that I repainted because they looked pretty ugly. and lastly the pants are some old military green cargo pants that were sitting around. I bleached them and used Rit dark brown dye to get the right color. All on a Kaustik Plastik body. I really like how it turned out.

Edit: I forgot to mention on the sweater I cut the neck line and sculpted a small zipper with Apoxy and painted. I may redo this I'm not 100% happy with it.

It sure is I just painted it a darker blue grey. This is for a customer but I did something similar to my Old Snake about a year ago. It really looks awesome as far as form fitting but kills the articulation. The rubber is pretty thick and not so flexible. That is the sacrifice i guess. :lol
Haha, so the jor el suit is thick or you mean medicom parts. That take a lot of articulation. Thanks. And how'd you cut out the parts and glue the medicom parts to the suit.?

Haha, so the jor el suit is thick or you mean medicom parts. That take a lot of articulation. Thanks. And how'd you cut out the parts and glue the medicom parts to the suit.?

The Jor El suit is not thick, it is the rubber medicom suit that is. All the rubber pieces were cut with a razor knife and glued with super glue. It still has articulation, just not as much.

Back