Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still thinking on it , I didn't really like it that much and if ima pay money on it I want it to be the best. It wasn't bad but there were to many flaws from making look like bill .

Still thinking on it , I didn't really like it that much and if ima pay money on it I want it to be the best. It wasn't bad but there were to many flaws from making look like bill .

Oh I see. There were some issues with it sure. I hope you get enough people and the new sculpt works out... :)

Hello All,

I have been out of the loop for a bit. I was given a huge project at work and my wife had our 4th kid so I haven't been able to fully focus any time on 1/6 scale stuff. I am now back in business and will be pumping some items out.

Thanks for all your support...

Hello All,

I have been out of the loop for a bit. I was given a huge project at work and my wife had our 4th kid so I haven't been able to fully focus any time on 1/6 scale stuff. I am now back in business and will be pumping some items out.

Thanks for all your support...

Hey congratulations on your newborn! :)

Hi~Maisto~i have sent you the payment and a private message including order details, please check and sent back a confirm message to me, thanks~:hi5:

Look what I found. I got so involved in other projects that I forgot that I was doing this. Welcome the "El Diablo"!

ElDiablo.jpg
JoelED.jpg
Joel.jpg

Back