Main Page Horror/Genre Premium Format figure Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pinhead, hands-down. I also wouldn't mind an Evil Ash, but Pinhead must be made. And I want all is little Cenobite friends too, especially Chatterer.

Pinhead all the way... is it even a question?!?

Well, since there are people voting for other things, yeah, it kind of is. If they do make a Pinhead, I hope the people who want one get everything they hope for, but it'd be an easy pass for me. Unless the ES is really low, in which case it'd be an easy flip. ;)

Evil Ash, on the other hand...

Pinhead seems to be running away with this but the question still remains, SSC puts these polls up sometimes purely for entertainment purposes.....will this have an effect on what is produced next?

while I'd love to see a Pinhead PF, I had to vote Darkman .. I'd love to have the multiple-head option and I think the post could be super dynamic!

If this isn't for entertainment purposes, and they do plan on announcing one of these, maybe we'll find out during Spooktacular. Maybe they already have something planned.

How is The Crow in second place?

Seriously, do you want some whiny emo-kid, or this:

hellraiserpw0.jpg

Jason Pt 3 would be nice, but I feel sorry for anybody voting for a character other than Pinhead; their suffering will be legendary, even in hell!

How is The Crow in second place?

Seriously, do you want some whiny emo-kid, or this:

hellraiserpw0.jpg

Jason Pt 3 would be nice, but I feel sorry for anybody voting for a character other than Pinhead; their suffering will be legendary, even in hell!

I feel sorry for any of us who'll be subjected to the endless effing "The pins on my PF Pinhead snapped off/are missing/arrived broken" threads.

I don't think you'd have to worry about that. Sideshow could include a bag of pins for you to insert yourself. Even if they didn't, I couldn't see anyone complaining of anything other than a bent pin.

Back