Main Page Horror/Genre Premium Format figure Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phantichrist.jpg

NWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

YES!!!!

VOTR FOR THE PRINCE OF PAIN!!!!!

MMMWWWAAHAHAHAHA!!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Next to Darkness this is my most wanted PF.

I would have Jason, Freddy Leatherface and now Pinhead. The perfect horror collection!!!

If SS gives me a darkness PF and a Pinhead PF in the same year I may die!!!!!

OH PLEASE OH PLEASE bring out a PF Pinhead!!!!!

It have to potentional to be on of SS greatest PFs. The leather, the chains. pins, blood:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Oh man oh man!!!!

PLEASE BRING ON A PINHEAD PF!!!

Just like Batty, I would like an Evil Ash, but Pinhead got my vote. I do not collect Horror items, but Pinhead would be in my collection.

Sideshow I have never begged for a figure before. I will now. Please make Pinhead in both PF and regular 12 inch. I will love you forever! Please Please Please! :monkey3

No Love for This?

darkmantp3.jpg

I'd love to see an alternative exclusive head with this:

vdarkmanpi5.jpg

darkman is in the same boat as The Crow.. not really Horror.

I voted Crow because it would be a cool PF. I know Pinehead will win but I wanted votes for The Crow to show he should be made. :D

Leprachan sucks my Pot of Gold!:cool:

Pinhead all the way... is it even a question?!?

pinhead.jpg

And the crow...wtf, I guess goth kids might need collectibles :lol:monkey3:lol:monkey3

I think it's very obvious that with the lack of Michael Myers not being on the poll goes to show that he is already being made

Pinhead is my 2nd choice on this poll.....I want Jason part 3 in PF..I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR IT FOR YEARS...

I think it's very obvious that with the lack of Michael Myers not being on the poll goes to show that he is already being made

It actually makes me think the opposite. The last "which of these" polls was what license we wanted them to announce. A few of those were ON the list. It would make sense to be making a Rob Zombie Michael Myers at the least with the movie just coming out. They've been teasing us about a new Michael figure for over a year now. I hope the give us a 12" Zombie Myers and PF Classic Myers (well 12" too :lol ).

I'm wondering if the Dead annoucement will indeed be a PF figure now? :confused:

Well Pinhead is the obvious choice as its one of the last Modern Horror Icons to be made PF format, but the only statue of those I'd buy is a Hannibal Lector :rock :rock :rock

Back