Action Figure Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realised this is an old thread bumped :lol

I've not been following the HT X-Men figures. Did they just stop at Xavier?

This is an old thread but just got my Mag a few weeks ago....what a piece, it´s amazing.

DSC_0186_zpsf0a91e94.jpg

DSC_0190_zps26e92eb3.jpg

DSC_0191_zps1d8c3eae.jpg

DSC_0196_zpsf1de5496.jpg

DSC_0457_zps03a703d6.jpg

I must say, I have wanted to get into xmen comics really bad since growing up on the cartoon thinking gambit was the coolest dude in the world as a kid. If anywhere as a good jump on point for the comics, preferably new that'd be an awesome tip for me.

Also, I think the custom magneto with skull is absolutely AWESOME!

They had a relaunch recently, theres a few series to try.

ALL NEW X-MEN (old skool team)
UNCANNY X-MEN (Cyclops team)
X-MEN (ladies team)
Wolverine and the X-Men (Wolverines team)
X-MEN LEGACY (is about Legion)
Cable & Xforce

I'm searching for one of these Custom Magneto guys, can you help me ?

Thanks

I wanted one but snoozed and missed the early price. He only had a handful left when I contacted him a month or so ago and the price was about 1K. Kicking myself square in the nuts for not buying one at the initial price point.

The Madxcollector Magneto is the best Magneto out there. My favorite villain and so happy with it. A true grail in my collection, only 50 made. Wishing the people still looking for one the best of luck.

I can offer 1200$ + shipping for this piece , please let me know if someone is interested , in the meanwhile I will contact madxcollector

Back