Exo-6 Star Trek Lower Decks line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
This might need to be in the statues section since these aren’t figures. But all the other Exo6 stuff is here so I thought I’d put it here first.

Attachments

• IMG_8599.jpeg
    IMG_8599.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 8
Can’t wait, Lower Decks is one of my fav shows! They’ll look nice next to my Mondo Rick and Morty figures

They look good. And it might be the best we get, as far as Lower Decks goes. Not my preferred medium, but (y)

Still hoping we get a Boimler / Mariner set from SNW, though.

The good news for anyone who maybe isn't into the statues but enjoyed the SNW crossover, Nanjin said yesterday he's going to have a meeting about how they can get live action Mariner and Boimler into the production schedule!

I'm looking forward to seeing more on both, not sure if I would be picking up the animated ones just yet (mainly as I don't know where they would go at the moment) but Boimler with the Tricorder and Mariner with the Phaser (or the Batleth to be fair) do look good.

I imagine most people have read this but TrekMovie.com's recent article on Lower Decks which included a small bit about the animated statues;

Artisan figure maker EXO-6 is partnering with Mondo and Funko on a new series of Lower Decks maquette statues, shown at Comic-Con for the first time. There are three planned statues: Mariner, Boimler, and Badgey. Each is roughly 5″ tall and made of PVC. The statues come with interchangeable heads and arms as well as accessories, allowing for a number of different poses. No pricing was available but they are set for release this fall.
Link to article

For any of us who have an interest in these its good to know that they will have interchangeable parts so unless you happen to want both Boimler and Mariner displayed in both of the advertised looks at the same time you don't have to buy multiples.

I like Lower Decks so depending on the pricing and when they drop they are at least on my radar.

I Wonder whether the article saying Exo-6 are partnering with Mondo and Funko may mean these will have a wider and more readily available release than the full 1/6 scale figures.

I imagine most people have read this but TrekMovie.com's recent article on Lower Decks which included a small bit about the animated statues;

Link to article

For any of us who have an interest in these its good to know that they will have interchangeable parts so unless you happen to want both Boimler and Mariner displayed in both of the advertised looks at the same time you don't have to buy multiples.

I like Lower Decks so depending on the pricing and when they drop they are at least on my radar.

I Wonder whether the article saying Exo-6 are partnering with Mondo and Funko may mean these will have a wider and more readily available release than the full 1/6 scale figures.
I'm not sure what it means for a wider release, but I do know it's a good sign when larger companies like that take an interest in your product.

Back