Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price aside it looks outstanding. I love the ex head too but I probably won't display it as much as the helmet cuz ya know, he's Magneto and all.

Can sideshow please fix the pictures on the website? Most of them are stretched and low res.

While I think the paint and base look cool I cannot get over the pose. Its the pecks being equal with his shoulders and then his head sitting straight back.

Maybe I'm the odd ball here but I really like the look of this Magneto. I just saved up enough money and preordered it. Who is with me?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

This is my final Marvel piece. Looking forward to it.

People have been waiting on magneto for a very long time. I’ll make the jump on this piece without second thought. Ppl dump heavy $$$ on COTD pieces with zero point zero nostalgic value. This is a winner.

3E7B1AC9-A723-4EB1-A866-44C43BBC7939.jpeg

Last edited:
Magneto is my all time favorite villain. I was greatly disappointed in this PF when it debuted. So many things were off with it for me personally. Sideshow definitely did a good job tweaking this piece. It looks so much better now. If I didn't already own the OG XM Mags, I'd probably be picking this up. However, since the XM Mags is already a modern take on Mags, I don't need 2 versions like that in my collection. If this PF was in his classic costume, I'd be all over it. Congrats to all of you adding this Mags to your collection. While it's not what I was looking for, this will hopefully scratch the itch for fans that need a 1/4 Mags for their collection.

This is my final Marvel piece. Looking forward to it.

People have been waiting on magneto for a very long time. I’ll make the jump on this piece without second thought. Ppl dump heavy $$$ on COTD pieces with zero point zero nostalgic value. This is a winner.

View attachment 435836

Awesome Pic! Should ship later this week :)

Congrats to those getting this first!

Share in hand pics when you get yours, please.

20181214_160633.jpg20181214_160916.jpg20181214_163041.jpg20181214_163105.jpg20181214_163115.jpg20181214_163137.jpg20181214_163437.jpg

Took some quick pics. Enjoy #97

Now that I see how they did it with Magneto, I'm really not concerned about Rogue.

This sucker is HUGE!

(colors are a little washed out in the photos)

2zwyCdL.jpg

xdpXsEg.jpg

6nwukxV.jpg

avzdCKD.jpg

4iKGOsu.jpg

pMuCJAA.jpg

gIKlFiF.jpg

bj5sInV.jpg

Vw5KEU3.jpg

l3eeF8u.jpg

Back