Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format tease (?)

s-l1600.jpg

tumblr_m1mod51u741qedb29o1_500.gif

Couldn't be happier with the base and the details also look pretty nice.

Come, Erick! My Sentinel bases are waiting for you.

xmxn.jpg

Already looking like a home run for sure! I just hope his upper half has a lot of gravity going on around him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That picture brings me back to Saturday morning cartoons

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Me either :/ Thought I would love it but I don't from this pic. Hope more pics make me change my mind but at the moment Ill be ordering the XM one. Also if thats the wolverine in background, dont see how its a companion piece to this. The base is completely different, unless its also Sentinel parts.

Sideshow Live at SDCC is on later today, maybe we don't have to wait til the evening to see more pics?

^^Where is that photo from? Looks like the immense hype might lead to downfall for some :lol

Well... I think it's a pass for me haha. Not feeling this at 1st glance. I'm sticking to Daniel Bel's Magneto.

Where do you get those custom bases? I'd like to swap out my x-bases.
Colossus/Psylocke is OOAK, Jean's was commissioned by a friend and is still available. Gambit/Rogue is made by Pathfinder Base. They're gone though, maybe you can try to find someone selling on Facebook.

Need more pics. If there's an alternate portrait that calls to me it could change my mind. Heck I can't really see the one on there really well.

Dont know about you guys but im in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back