Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format tease (?)

The pics usually start showing up like the day before right? While they're setting everything up? It should be safe to say we'll see it on July 19th then I think.

7 pages of a statue that doesn't even exist yet is something special right there lol...can only imagine how important this one will be at the con.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pics usually start showing up like the day before right? While they're setting everything up? It should be safe to say we'll see it on July 19th then I think.

It depends if they have it set up/uncovered on preview night. Sometimes SS waits until opening day for big things.

Did ss confirm this will be shown at the con?

The online comic con event starts July 1st. Every day they have either a pre order or preview so we may see him before.

No official confirmation. Just David Igo hinting that It'll be there.

It was a pretty big hint, tho. With the expressions he made, its almost a sure thing they will have this at SDCC this summer.

The online comic con event starts July 1st. Every day they have either a pre order or preview so we may see him before.

Hopefully they show this at that time. We shall see .....

It was a pretty big hint, tho. With the expressions he made, its almost a sure thing they will have this at SDCC this summer.

Yea him and Susan were both really excited about it. I'm confident we will see Magneto finally.

I like how you are saying he hinted, Igo literally said yes he will be there lol

Wonder if he will be bearded or not... Sideshow doesn't usually have a lot of switch-out options so I'm guessing an EX non-helmet head? :huh

Wonder if they will have sculpted or wired cape as well... just exciting to think the possibilities.

predict 5000 ES....:monkey3
I thought I would never say this, but I hope so. Magneto is one of the most popular & iconic Marvel villains and other than the XM there are no other 1/4th statues of him. If this looks great, it will probably be my last 1/4th statue. I will be pretty pissed if the Magneto EX preorder goes the way of the Thanos preorder and I miss out.

I will say the same thing I have said for years: Make the item TBD on day one so everyone who wants has a 'chance', then set the ES the next day.

I thought I would never say this, but I hope so. Magneto is one of the most popular & iconic Marvel villains and other than the XM there are no other 1/4th statues of him. If this looks great, it will probably be my last 1/4th statue. I will be pretty pissed if the Magneto EX preorder goes the way of the Thanos preorder and I miss out.

I will say the same thing I have said for years: Make the item TBD on day one so everyone who wants has a 'chance', then set the ES the next day.

How fast did Thanos sell out? I realize I get every email or notification almost 20 minutes after it is initially sent.

Agree completely. Day 1 everyone should have a chance. I'm hoping for a head without the helmet as well. Also looking at that Play Kai Arts figure or whatever it's called. The blue looking lightning effects coming out of the hands if done similar to that could look way cool. Also coming out of the eyes somewhat like the eye effects on the Superman PF EX head.

Back