Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys think sideshow will be doing an art print for this piece? I ordered the Wolverine print and its coming this week :D

You guys think sideshow will be doing an art print for this piece? I ordered the Wolverine print and its coming this week :D

At the pace they're doing now, I'm sure we'll get a Mags print. I'd be surprised if they didn't. Interestingly enough though, I would have expected them to unveil it before the PO (which obviously didn't happen.)

Personally, I'm not sure if they'll do another. The Brotherhood print with Magneto front and center was what I assumed would be the art print to go with the statue.

Personally, I'm not sure if they'll do another. The Brotherhood print with Magneto front and center was what I assumed would be the art print to go with the statue.

Yea thats what i'm afraid of.. I want that brotherhood print so bad but the price is a bit high on ebay.

When do we usually get an ES announced on their product description page from when the pre-order goes up? It's been over a month, yeah?

I know Wolverine was a while. I'd expect at least a few more months until an ES is unveiled.

It's random. Some pieces it's unveiled quicker than others.

When did that pre-order go up again? It feels like it went up not too long before Magneto but I'm probably wrong as time seems to fly by me :lol

Pffft. You're asking the wrong person. Aside from me going back through the thread....which I'll probably do. :lol But I think they were at least 3+ months apart from another, no?

Found it, with some detective work.

Wolverine when up for PO Dec. 7th. Mags went up January 18th.

ES for Wolverine EX came out on February 10th.

So for Mags???? Maybe another few weeks? Maybe longer?

December still feels like a months ago to me so I'm all outta wack as well :lol :medic

Hopefully it's coming out soon, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the same 2500

It's bad. Time flies....too fast.

I agree on the ES. I could see it happening. A part of me doubts it will because I don't think Mags is on the same 'level' as Wolverine in terms of popularity....but that doesn't mean you're not right.

I'm hoping for a smaller one too, I guess. I actually don't care for the EX anymore though, which sucks because the CE is most likely going to have a large ES, but it should probably last long enough for some discounts? :huh

I could see that happening. I think it will depend a bit to the reception of the ES for the EX, but I bet the regular lasts a while.

I'm hoping for a smaller one too, I guess. I actually don't care for the EX anymore though, which sucks because the CE is most likely going to have a large ES, but it should probably last long enough for some discounts? :huh

I say it’ll last long enough for some discounts ...my guess anyway.

What are the prices like, or rephrase, what's considered a bit high for you, or what's your ideal price for it? Just curious, because I read that to some people retail is considered high and the only ideal price is less than or something ridiculous, at least in the sale groups. Might be able to get one for you depending on your price.

The brotherhood print is going for $400 on ebay framed. I was hoping maybe for $300. Just got the wolverine print today and its so nice

No prints for me ...framed or unframed. I'd rather save my money for future statues ...too many awesome statues coming already.

I always buy unframed as I don’t think the frames are that good. Your also paying for that framing service obviously why it’s so expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back