Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price is an absolute joke.

The fact that they changed this Premium Format to a Maquette just so they could up the price by almost $200 (compared to Wolverine) is disgusting. This may very well be the end of the road with me and Sideshow.

Price is an absolute joke.

The fact that they changed this Premium Format to a Maquette just so they could up the price by almost $200 (compared to Wolverine) is disgusting.
This may very well be the end of the road with me and Sideshow.

Totally agree!

Damn, I thought this was $570 like Wolverine also.

Prime 1, you're move.

:lecture

At this rate though, Prime is going to miss all of the action.

It's been a long while since the DD, GR, and Captain teases.....I'm beginning to think someone fell asleep. :lol Assuming it's not some that Disney is restricting them with, I'm surprised that they're not pumping Marvel pieces out faster.

It's been a long while since the DD, GR, and Captain teases.....I'm beginning to think someone fell asleep. [emoji38] Assuming it's not some that Disney is restricting them with, I'm surprised that they're not pumping Marvel pieces out faster.
Yeah, it seems like their focus is elsewhere, the Spider-Verse 3 are so lonely [emoji38]

I like the sideshow magneto buy I totally thought I saw $570 for some reason, the higher price is a bit of a setback... I wish the XM white version had a red purple variant.

I'm looking to upgrade my Doom as well (love it but still feel he's undersized since the armor he wears is supposed to make him bigger bulkier) so those two are the most I'm looking forward to from P1, or hell, even if XM decides to tackle Doom, I might be willing to save up for that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It's been a long while since the DD, GR, and Captain teases.....I'm beginning to think someone fell asleep. :lol Assuming it's not some that Disney is restricting them with, I'm surprised that they're not pumping Marvel pieces out faster.

The only reason Prime 1 is allowed to produce 1/4 DC and Marvel pieces is through Sideshow. If you look on Prime 1’s site you’ll see that these statues are not available for direct purchase.

In other words Sideshow has complete say to which 1/4 pieces Prime 1 can produce.

Last edited:
Damn, I wonder if that means they'll be holding back any Magneto designs so that theirs could sell first
Tempted only because of lack of other options... :lol :gah: :monkey3

Damn, I wonder if that means they'll be holding back any Magneto designs so that theirs could sell first
Tempted only because of lack of other options... :lol :gah: :monkey3

You bet that is what is going to happen. That’s why we’ve been getting less popular iteration of these characters. New 52 for DC, Anti-Venom, Spider-Man 2099...

The only reason Prime 1 is allowed to produce 1/4 DC and Marvel pieces is through Sideshow. If you look on Prime 1’s site you’ll see that these statues are not available for direct purchase.
In other words Sideshow has complete say to which 1/4 pieces Prime 1 can produce.
Why isn't it the same with Iron Studios? They are producing some amazing 1/4th pieces.

Agree 100%, but to ssc's defense the have rules and restrictions to follow. Customs do not

But yes, Bel's Magneto beats all imo.

What restrictions? Nothing is stopping sideshow from making a kick ass classic Magneto PF. This is sideshow's version of Mags.

Why isn't it the same with Iron Studios? They are producing some amazing 1/4th pieces.

Iron Studios doesn’t have a worldwide license. (similar to XM). They are being sold through Sideshow. If Sideshow didn’t allow it they wouldn’t be sold internationally.

Sideshow “screwed me over” with the avengers assemble line going from 360 IM, 360 Cap to 420 Thor. At this moment I’m not going from 570 wolverine to 750 mags. Wolverine will be paired nicely with my amazing spiderman pf. Lets see how mags look on live today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow “screwed me over” with the avengers assemble line going from 360 IM, 360 Cap to 420 Thor. At this moment I’m not going from 570 wolverine to 750 mags. Wolverine will be paired nicely with my amazing spiderman pf. Lets see how mags look on live today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t forget Hulk’s price from that line.

Iron Studios doesn’t have a worldwide license. (similar to XM). They are being sold through Sideshow. If Sideshow didn’t allow it they wouldn’t be sold internationally.

That's 100% correct. No other companies can sell didly squat as far as 1/4 Marvel or DC statues goes here in North America. Not without sideshow's permission. They have the 1/4 game locked down in North America.

I'm not a big Thundercats fan, but I'd love the fans to get what they've been asking for. :rock

Have you checked out the new Netflix series - "Toys That Made Us"?

I think you'd like it. I saw one the other day on He-Man. There's only 4 episodes so far, but I'm sure a Thundercats episode will come along.

I watched the He-Man Star Wars and GI Joe episode last night

Great little series

I think Transformers and TMNT will be the next couple episodes

I’m starting to understand why Phantom Menance sucked so bad

Or should I say The Revenge of George Lucas

Back