Statue Magik Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AH! All of you collectors who owns this ex magik should be so lucky to have one. If I had one I would just keep it the way it is and just feel good to own this. Either own it and be the lucky ones or be like me and have nothing. Just a note I never even had a shot to order. This as I was not in statues yet at the time of order. So I see all you owners as being very lucky to own this. The belt is not a big factor. Just be glad you have it and display it well.

nice story man.:lecture

I ordered the exclusive, but when Magik arrived she sported the familiar cracked ankles. I was really gutted. SS offered me a quite generous discount, which I accepted, but with a heavy heart.

Then a month later, they contacted me to say a replacement body had arrived and would I want it? Hell yeah! I lost the discount but finally got a 100% flawless statue.

A very under-rated piece, but beautifully realised. And without doubt, ones of SS's best bases, ever.

I ordered the exclusive, but when Magik arrived she sported the familiar cracked ankles. I was really gutted. SS offered me a quite generous discount, which I accepted, but with a heavy heart.

Then a month later, they contacted me to say a replacement body had arrived and would I want it? Hell yeah! I lost the discount but finally got a 100% flawless statue.

A very under-rated piece, but beautifully realised. And without doubt, ones of SS's best bases, ever.

Yes I own that ex version. She is great! She fits in perfect with all the PF statues. :clap congrats bro!

So ex of fail.. :clap the ex head is pretty cool looking!

before receiving Magik I thought that I would have had a hard time deciding which head to use for display but in the end I'm always using the EX.

It's so cool :D

too bad this turned out to not be 1/4

It look 1/4 next to my statues? So it's close enough.... We can call it 1/4 unlike the street fighter statues by pcs. Now those PF are smaller than my comiquettes.... Shame.....

if you actually played the street fighter games, you understand that chun li is a small character :cuckoo:

1/4 scale of a small character = a small 1/4 scale PF

But she's smaller than small, she just looks off. She is the smallest statue in my collection smaller than every comiquette too. Now that is small. Size reallY do matters I suppose. Hey I'm talking statues ok. Hmmmmmmm but I did see bison and he seem to be correct size. Now I'm wondering you may have something here..... Hmm......

Any Magik owners care to post a pic with it next to their PF statues? :)

And is it just me, or does she have a long torso?

Back