Statue Magik Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any Magik owners care to post a pic with it next to their PF statues? :)

And is it just me, or does she have a long torso?

Magik is huge compare to chun Li, she looks great next to any PF. To me seems the same scale. You will love magik!

Magik is huge compare to chun Li, she looks great next to any PF. To me seems the same scale. You will love magik!

Thanks! :D I thought it'd be grossly disproportionate to her brother's PF. Now I'll just have to wait for a good buying opportunity :)

My lcs has this for sale. a little piece of her hair was broke and she had little dirt spots all over her so, i decided not to get her they said they could only give me $10 dollers off srp $279 so it would be $269 +tax. I really like her i thought she looks great. So, should i get her or pass and pick it up online. The box looked like someone at ups was doing this...:computer

My lcs has this for sale. a little piece of her hair was broke and she had little dirt spots all over her so, i decided not to get her they said they could only give me $10 dollers off srp $279 so it would be $269 +tax. I really like her i thought she looks great. So, should i get her or pass and pick it up online. The box looked like someone at ups was doing this...:computer

That's not much of a discount for little black spots everywhere...do the spots come off?
If the break is clean and the other piece is available...and because of the spots and chity box...I would offer 200 even. If your lcs doesn't like it...f'em.

That's not much of a discount for little black spots everywhere...do the spots come off?
If the break is clean and the other piece is available...and because of the spots and chity box...I would offer 200 even. If your lcs doesn't like it...f'em.

Yes the spots do come off but, idk thats more work for me she should have have opened and checked when they got it in. They could have sent it back and got a new one or a credit so they could give me more then $10 off. The break is clean just some super glue and she would be just like new.

Does anyone know when she sold out. So, i can get an idea of how long they have had Magik in stock?

Back