Statue Magik Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they had made the statue to look like the box art. I would had bought this. The statue head sculpt looks nothing like the box art.

2958ebk.jpg

:lol:lol That's exactly what I thought when I saw the box.:clap

It is! But one guy over there swears before his life that it is 1/4. It doesnt look 1/4 scale to me. Not when she barely comes up to Thor PFs bent knee. That is not 1/4...sorry.:cuckoo:

You could be correct, I don't have Thor or Magik so I wouldn't know.

But the size of a staue in height doesn't refelect scale. She may come to his bent knee but she's submerged to her ankles and her kees are bent while he's standing tall atop a rock. Plus Thor's just a big guy. It's better to compare physical proportions of the actual figures.

Yeah it is. You don't have 400 statues to compare it to and you don't know anything about comics. Therefore you have no idea what scale it is because Magik is a tiny girl....blahblahblahblahblah End of debate you lose.

:lol:lol:lol

Especially for a superhero she is. Magik is 5'5". Thor is 6'6". Plus he's more muscular and massive aside from height, compared to her thin but athletic frame.

Does anybody have pics of Magik compared to any X-Men PFs? That would help everyone, and then I can then buy her, or continue to not.

initially I put her between other comiquettes, because of the similar height (or the lack of it xD), but a couple of days ago I decided to put her with the other premium format (1/4 and huge, like She Hulk and Ms.Marvel) because I think she fits better there.

It's obviously true that she is very short but all the other proportions are much much more similar to a premium format than the other comiquettes. I'm referring to the dimension of the head, leg, arms etc.

She is nearly as tall as She Hulk shoulder and I think it's correct, being She Hulk more than 2 metres and Magik being much shorter.

Thanks darren. What do you think? Is she better with the PFs or too small? She is a small character so I'm trying to compare her to Cyc and Psylocke while taking into account her bent knees and hidden feet. I see they were going for her teleportation but if she was on her feet it'd be easier to tell.

Thanks darren. What do you think? Is she better with the PFs or too small? She is a small character so I'm trying to compare her to Cyc and Psylocke while taking into account her bent knees and hidden feet. I see they were going for her teleportation but if she was on her feet it'd be easier to tell.

Those aren't my pics so I can't help you there. From the pictures I think she looks too small. But that is me judging from pics.

Scale is 1/5.5. Everyone happy?

that makes it sound like she's smaller than 1/5. in any case, i think her actual size is closer to 1/4 but the piece was definitely meant to be displayed with other 1/5 scale statues. The base is low and her feet sink into it making her appear even smaller. if they really wanted to line this up with the PFs, they would have created her on a base that elevated her so that she would fit in nicer with the other Xmen PFs.

Back