Magic Cube I Am Legend Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YT74

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mine arrived today from Cotswold.

imagedgk.jpg

I overpaid at Cotswald because they had all the other bits I needed for the build, you can get them on eBay for around $65.

I ordered a TTL body, the neck post promptly broke when I tried to remove the neck joint. I fixed it with some brass tube. I'm not real impressed with the body, but it was cheap. The skin tone does not match the loading toys head, which is too dark IMO.

imageffb.jpg

imagekeu.jpg

Got him together, my lousy pics don't do him justice.

imageblu.jpg

imagelyaa.jpg

So how good is the attire overall? Could you post more pics, please? I'm one step away from getting the MC outfit and the Loading Toys head.

I ordered this set over the weekend, anyone got theres wanta comment on the quality?

your going to love it...only thing is the rubber boots, i always love real laces with mine...but its not a big deal, it kept the cost down...

your going to love it...only thing is the rubber boots, i always love real laces with mine...but its not a big deal, it kept the cost down...

Is the dog included with the set, I did not notice it on the list of included items?

Back