Magee's Alien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INFECDEAD

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really like this bust, except for the base which could be improved on. It captures the screen version of creature for me unlike a lot of the other busts which are prop accurate but don't present how I think the Alien looked in the movie. Especially in the dome.
Does anyone on the board have one and could you help me out with a review or opinion?
Cheers

alien01.jpg

alien02.jpg

alien04.jpg

alien03.jpg

I like it who cares if it's not screen acurate looks lush:)

Who is it made by and do you have a link?

heh, i was gonna say it looks like the head on the lifesize statue, but i just realized they're the ones who made that too.

Felmars 1:1 Alien is made from Magee, ask him about it. Reminds me that i need to add some drool to my 1:1 Predalien bust.

This is an awesome piece fellas, Patrick does great work on this bust, I got to see him working on one when I picked up my Predator from his shop last year...

Does anyone have some in hand pics of this? I have seen the full body kit on the board here, but some close ups of the head would be great thanks!

looks better than sideshows 1:1 and hcg's imo. thats great, but yea the base sucks!

Magee does incredible work.. :wave

I do have the full size alien and predator.

Here are some shots of the alien-

PROPS9.jpg

PROPS8.jpg

PROPS11.jpg

alienprop2.jpg

sorry about the poor lighting..

That's an amazing piece of art you have there sir. I just wish I had the money and more importantly the room!

Beautiful pics by the way.

At the moment this is the best Alien bust out there for mine, but it depends on whether they offer international shipping and if it is subsidised ultimately if I get one or not. I can't do $1000 for shipping to sunny Australia.

you guys in Aus are F'd for things like this. I can guarantee you this Alien piece requires a much larger box than my Elder dude, and you know how much that was for shipping.

you guys in Aus are F'd for things like this. I can guarantee you this Alien piece requires a much larger box than my Elder dude, and you know how much that was for shipping.

Yeah mate, unless the 1:1 stuff I am after doesn't show up here in OZ I have pretty much given up getting it unless it is subsidised like buying from Sideshow direct. :monkey2

I am going to the USA next year maybe I can bring it back with me.

yea, the good thing about this product is thats its not limited, but if you can find a good freak sell around that time, they can just hold it for you til you come to the US.

That's the best Alien 1:1 bust out so far. Looks great!
Wish I had the $ to get one.

Back