Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah these 2 solid releases have put me at ease for the 8ish other comic style figures from them I have on preorder lol.

681BC23C-1B00-4EB4-B696-399A63322256.jpeg

Wow! They're just going through every character in Hush, huh! That Joker looks great!

Does he really only come with a gun and a knife? Not much there for the price.

Oh yeah I'm so in. I just PO Joker at BBTS. I really hope we get other rogues now and Nightwing and Robin. Mafex is killing it.

Aaaaannddd Superman is pushed back to December now.:gah:
I am hoping that Mafex does Scarecrow, that would be cool.
I am having real trouble deciding between Supreme Knight and the Mafex DKR. Mafex is comic accurate, but the Supreme Knight is "more realistic"
I know for some, this decision is easy, but with limited funds and space, it ain't.

Aaaaannddd Superman is pushed back to December now.:gah:
I am hoping that Mafex does Scarecrow, that would be cool.
I am having real trouble deciding between Supreme Knight and the Mafex DKR. Mafex is comic accurate, but the Supreme Knight is "more realistic"
I know for some, this decision is easy, but with limited funds and space, it ain't.

Don’t think too hard both are selling out fast. Mafex DKR has already been discontinued on popular Asian sites like HLJ and Amazon JP is out of stock right now ( where I got mine) the Asian sites are the only ones that you can still get Mafex for retail .

Personally because of the fabric..I’m not too keen on Mezco articulation . We always have to be careful :lecture

Who’d thought I’d love this old man Batman’s cape more than the Hush version :horror

Last edited:
I love that joker. Seems I?m going deeper into this line than I intended. I originally only ordered Hush because he looks like a cool figure. Then I watched the film and have been chipping away preorders for almost everything!

Has anyone received their Hush Batman from Side Show yet? I got an email saying that it's going to be delayed to Oct-Nov.

That joker looks great but true joker to me is the one from the Killing Joke. Is love to see that.

I also just received my TDK and Hish batmen. Mafex really making the best 1/12 figures.

Can?t wait for more stuff, maybe video games!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered from Japan, but I did notice that BBTS hadn't gotten their Hush shipments in either.

Yeah, I saw that too. I just don't want to wait until Oct-Nov and then my order get cancelled, and I'm stuck paying a premium price for the Hush Batman.

Yeah, I saw that too. I just don't want to wait until Oct-Nov and then my order get cancelled, and I'm stuck paying a premium price for the Hush Batman.

From what I can tell there is US distribution for these, they'll probably be available on Amazon even. So I honestly wouldn't worry too much, but the wait is pretty long on this one.

Back