Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, those are very likely, as long as the other versions sell. And I'll keep buying them ALL!!

I could even see a Mutant Leader since Mezco and Mattel already made him.

But nobody's made a one-armed Green Arrow, a Commissioner Gordon, or various Mutants. (Mattel repainting Guy Gardner doesn't count for me.)

I don't think we're likely to ever get that Green Arrow or Gordon though...too "niche." But at this point, a big bulky Frank Miller Superman almost seems certain.

I want this set. Hopefully they will make it eventually as a single set.
DK_RT.jpg

Handful of pics from China out there....gotta say I'm really excited. Look at how precisely matched they are in size.

I think the head looks much better than Mezco. At the end of the day, the only thing superior on Mezco might end up being the sculpted detail in the boots, gloves, belt and of course his "guns."

We'll know soon when we get this in hand.

ezgif-7-66eaa18b9812.jpg

Handful of pics from China out there....gotta say I'm really excited. Look at how precisely matched they are in size.

I think the head looks much better than Mezco. At the end of the day, the only thing superior on Mezco might end up being the sculpted detail in the boots, gloves, belt and of course his "guns."

View attachment 494072

Belt does look better on Mezco but I'm glad it's not as giant on the Mafex. Whether it's accurate or not, gigantic pouches look off to me on figures.

My opinion the definitive batman.cant wait for the rest
fdd918e78e0a57fce45a8c8b9904f465.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Belt does look better on Mezco but I'm glad it's not as giant on the Mafex. Whether it's accurate or not, gigantic pouches look off to me on figures.

That Mezco belt looks stupid big.

Mezco clothed figures mostly look like midgets with wacky proportions they really are off putting for me.

My opinion the definitive batman.cant wait for the rest
fdd918e78e0a57fce45a8c8b9904f465.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Spawn wants his cape back lol

That Mezco belt looks stupid big.

Mezco clothed figures mostly look like midgets with wacky proportions they really are off putting for me.

Spawn wants his cape back lol

Exactly my thoughts when I saw this . I?m dying for a Japanese figure of Spawn I?m guessing Todd will never let that happen..

I?m surprised there?s not been a custom cape for this dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing keeping me from getting the figure. Can’t believe they ruined an amazing look with that ridiculous over-sized cape.

I think the Hush has more wrong with it than just the Spawn cape.

He is about 25% too slim and the wash could have been better and Mezco need to sharpen their faces some more.

Their Peter Parker yikes.

Disagree... MEZ belt correctly reflects the different size pouches on the belt... some flashlight sized and some wider. Joints on the MFX are rough. Once you pose the MEZ figure you see the classic fabric rolls and body. And that jaw on the MFX... yikes.

The only thing keeping me from getting the figure. Can’t believe they ruined an amazing look with that ridiculous over-sized cape.

I absolutely love the cape and is probably the main reason I love the figure so much. It's the best cape on any 1/12 figure I own.

View attachment 494072
Mother Hubbard!! It?s not fair that I have to pay $130.00 for a Carrie Kelly figure to go with this Batman. Why in the he?ll didn?t Medicom make Her a separate release? Besides greed of course!

For the prices these import Batman figures go for, they really should just add a more subtle sized cape with these ridiculously sized ones.

Heck, they could probably trim it down some and you can still a reasonably long cape while making a shorter one too.

For the prices these import Batman figures go for, they really should just add a more subtle sized cape with these ridiculously sized ones.

Heck, they could probably trim it down some and you can still a reasonably long cape while making a shorter one too.

Well said options are always preferred.

I like what Mezco has started with the Supreme Knight, a drape cape and a wired one. Mafex should follow suit. I prefer drape capes myself because I can't make wired capes look right :rotfl. With the prices of these things and the general inexpensiveness of fabrics, it should be no problem for Mafex, Bandai, or anyone to do both capes. I of course don't expect options with the $20 figures, but for $80+, yes, yes I do.

Back