Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How well do you guys think this Spidey will scale with the upcoming revoltech carnage and already released venom??

Personally I plead ignorance. What are these import sites you speak of? I'd like to save a $20. Honestly I've only ever ordered HTs from SS and BBTS, just now somewhat getting into 6" imports.
Well, the most popular ones are HLJ, AmiAmi, CD Japan, and some others I don't remember.

You don't necessarily need the fastest shipping option since they are released in Japan first, so you will most likely get it before BBTS even has them in stock, and you'll save yourself a buck.

How well do you guys think this Spidey will scale with the upcoming revoltech carnage and already released venom??

Venom listed at 17.5 cm and Mafex Spidey at 15.5 cm, so shorter than Revo Spidey at 16 cm.

Nippon yasan is another good import site. I haven’t checked for spidey on any sites yet though.

Nippon Yasan are good until the exact moment you have a problem with an order like something getting lost in transit or an item with QC issues. Then dealing with them becomes an unholy ****show.

Yea, HLJ is my go to. Never ordered from BBTS. Screw it, Im preordering. Thisll go in my comic display, but I still need that Homemade suit from Mezco for my MCU guys.

Yeah, it's around that with most import sites, a bit above $80 tops with express shipping and you'll get it even weeks before BBTS.

I've had QC issues with Amiami and HLJ and both have helped me out so I always recommend them; HLJ especially. I've never heard of a good experience with NY when there's a problem. I've ordered with them and have had luck but they're like my 3rd or 4th option.

Excluding Spidey....for obvious reasons.

My top 5 wanted Marvel heroes from this line.

1. Wolverine (yellow tiger suit)
2. Fantastic 4 (JohnByrne blue and white classic style costume )
3. Hulk purple pants
4. CAP - CLASSIC suit, red pirate boots, no metal helmet.
5. Punisher - black suit, white boots and gloves...maybe removable brown coat)

Top 5 wanted villains

1. Dr Doom - classic costume
2. Magneto- jim lee
3. Green Goblin - classic purple and green
4. Venom - not too extreme
5. Thanos - classic suit and gauntlet

3. Hulk purple pants

Top 5 wanted villains

2. Magneto- jim lee

Change Fantastic 4 with classic Iron Man and there's my list.

3. Hulk purple pants

Top 5 wanted villains

2. Magneto- jim lee

:goodpost::exactly::duff

So freaking niceeee!

MAFEX-Spider-Man-Update-001.jpg

I was going to get the Revoltech Spidey, but I think I should just wait for this one instead. It's probably the best Spidey figure I've seen.

Back