Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This could actually bring me back to this scale and ... MAFEX of all things.

Spidey looks very promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to decide whether to cash out on my Classic and PX Punisher now, or wait a little longer....

I'll hold on to all my Mez DC I have for now, but I'm definitely going get out of whatever Marvel I have left.
Well with the Netflix Punisher coming from Mezco, that may slightly lower the value of the comic Punishers from what they are at right now.

This looks great, but I wish it was a mcfarlane style. This looks like bagley's interpretation. Close, but not quite. Can't believe nobody has done a mcfarlane since that one ages ago considering he's the best look(IMO) ever done

And what happened to this forum? It's awful to navigate now

This looks great, but I wish it was a mcfarlane style. This looks like bagley's interpretation. Close, but not quite. Can't believe nobody has done a mcfarlane since that one ages ago considering he's the best look(IMO) ever done

And what happened to this forum? It's awful to navigate now

:confused:
You may be on the mobile version, go here at the bottom of the page to change it back:
SSF Forum 001.jpg

:confused:
You may be on the mobile version, go here at the bottom of the page to change it back:

Maybe that was it. I was on my macbook at the time, but hadn't touched any settings. I was like, am I going crazy here and nobody else is mentioning this lol

The proportions are perfect, the color is perfect, the metallic finish works, which it rarely does, the portrait is great, articulation looks like Revoltech-tier without it being heavily stylized and breaking the sculpt.

Easily best Spiderman figure to date.

I can't wait till they do the same for Supes.

The proportions are perfect, the color is perfect, the metallic finish works, which it rarely does, the portrait is great, articulation looks like Revoltech-tier without it being heavily stylized and breaking the sculpt.

Easily best Spiderman figure to date.

I can't wait till they do the same for Supes.

Classic supes would be epic!!! I hope they do lethal protector style venom!

Meh, I guess if you are into your toys being source accurate and well made... pfft... where's the pa-zazz and extra useless design elements? Where's that flair?
Ok, in all seriousness, why was this so hard produce up until now?

Geez , lot of Mezco related posts. Why not have both? Even both spideys, especially considering they share two different styles. Anyway this figure is an EASY preorder, absolutely fantastic and I must say, it looks far, far better than any Spidey weve gotten in years. Ill never need another Spider-Man again. I just wish it was coming soon, and maybe 10 bucks cheaper. But its still high on my list as of seeing these shots.

Back