Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably get this, I wish Mafex were $15-20 cheaper though and I'd buy all of them. I don't see why their line is that much more. I'm still burned on their earlier releases for QC and am hesitant on them for that. I also hate their 10 month lead up times for figures.

Geez , lot of Mezco related posts. Why not have both? Even both spideys, especially considering they share two different styles. Anyway this figure is an EASY preorder, absolutely fantastic and I must say, it looks far, far better than any Spidey weve gotten in years. Ill never need another Spider-Man again. I just wish it was coming soon, and maybe 10 bucks cheaper. But its still high on my list as of seeing these shots.

No shade toward Mezco on my end. But honestly, I only stepped outside of HTs because Mezco offered "comic-ish" accurate figures. The Mezflair is what it is. I don't mind it, but also don't prefer it. But if another 6" company is going to offer straight up comic book accurate figures, I'm more inclined to go with them. Still keeping my Classic and Stealth Iron Man PO's.

But I digress, PO'd this Spidey on BBTS! Can't want to see what else they have in store, hopefully more Marvel comic figures in the near future.

[...] PO'd this Spidey on BBTS! Can't want to see what else they have in store, hopefully more Marvel comic figures in the near future.

Excited at the prospect of more characters in this definitive style. A comic-accurate Daredevil would rock.

YES! Comic accurate please! And hope they dig deep into the Marvel property instead of just the big names like Spidey, Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk etc. Give us Daredevil, Punisher, Blade, Moon Knight, and more.

YES! Comic accurate please! And hope they dig deep into the Marvel property instead of just the big names like Spidey, Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk etc. Give us Daredevil, Punisher, Blade, Moon Knight, and more.

Daredevil with a swarm of Hand ninjas...too much to hope for maybe, but that would have me nerding out.

I wanna preorder this but 72 bucks plus 20+ dollar shipping is a little much for me. Ill see if theres a way I can get it cheaper.

I wanna preorder this but 72 bucks plus 20+ dollar shipping is a little much for me. Ill see if theres a way I can get it cheaper.

Unless a KO comes out or Mafex starts distrubuting Marvel in the US (I don't know why they can't just price this at $80 like SH Figuarts does); I think HLJ or Anime-Export shipped SAL is the cheapest you'll do. $75-80 minimum I think shipped.

I go to BBTS for most things, but I don’t complain.

No I do too, but I mean, BBTS is my dead ass last choice for imports, legit question, why would anyone pick BBTS for imports? when you can get it at least $20 cheaper from import sites?

Since they are making a 90s Spidey, I hope they make some 90s X men. I want classic, iconic costumes. Classic Strange, punisher, iron man, cap, wolvie, etc...

:drool:

Now watch Mafex release one good accurate figure and move on to Mafexflair.

No I do too, but I mean, BBTS is my dead ass last choice for imports, legit question, why would anyone pick BBTS for imports? when you can get it at least $20 cheaper from import sites?

Personally I plead ignorance. What are these import sites you speak of? I'd like to save a $20. Honestly I've only ever ordered HTs from SS and BBTS, just now somewhat getting into 6" imports.

Back