MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the breakages and loose joints are forcing me to wait for the DC movie figure line.

I wouldn't as of right now they canceled the entire Man of Steel line and more is too follow soon... DCC isn't getting any good sales for the figures so eventually the line will be canned all together...

I hope they don't cancel the DC Films line. I want to support the line. They've listened to their Batman the Animated Series fans and improved their figures. And if the figures have improved articulation and quality that is comparable to import figures then I don't see why people would have an issue paying the same amount.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

...all... four of them? Like all bad things, pics of broken figures always resonate more than the huge amount of photos with figures posed and happy buyers.

Also imo DC Collectibles looks like expensive crap and I rather have something that actually looks like the movies :p

The BvS prototypes look pretty good to me.

Agree, their regular Batman looks to have much more screen accurate proportions than the MAFEX which is more stylised. I have the MAFEX Batman and he is great fun but doesn't feel as well built as my NECA or DCC figures.

Agree, their regular Batman looks to have much more screen accurate proportions than the MAFEX which is more stylised. I have the MAFEX Batman and he is great fun but doesn't feel as well built as my NECA or DCC figures.

Yeah I'm hoping we atleast get Armored Batman,Wonder Woman,Superman,Knightmare Batman and Normal Batman but not so sure on the later too... Really hope this line doesn't get canceled(DCC Films) But Have an bad feeling it will.

...all... four of them? Like all bad things, pics of broken figures always resonate more than the huge amount of photos with figures posed and happy buyers.
Had they been less than that, and had they not had the same and other problems in other releases (about enough to get a reputation for it), it wouldn't be a big deal.

4 breakages within like 20 pages of this figure being released? I didn't realize it was that bad. Not to mention limbs popping off in the middle of a couple reviews.

They have crap QC, you got a good one, good for you. Why are you shilling so hard?

I hope they don't cancel the DC Films line. I want to support the line. They've listened to their Batman the Animated Series fans and improved their figures. And if the figures have improved articulation and quality that is comparable to import figures then I don't see why people would have an issue paying the same amount.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

They don't look like import quality, they look like American toy quality, with emulated import articulation poorly implemente, but hey, they use the same kind of plastic Mafex uses apparently, so they are import in that regard, if the lowest kind.

Not all is rant. This was posted on the ACBA group, damn.

14141820_1778343932406381_194269433329284922_n.jpg

Whatever I can say about Mafex, they completely nailed the look of the costumes so far, the way they take in the light it's like you're seeing a poster for the movie.

It stomps Mezco's counterparts.

For people who are considering of getting this, do remember that the figure feels a bit soft compared to the Batman. The arms are wrongly assembled and i swapped it when the right arm poped out while doing the flying pose. The hip joints are kind of loose and feels flimsy.

...I can't seem to be able to put these two down, they're just too much fun
Hey Yahzee
Is your Superman head yellowish? Mine is and most of the photos look that way too except yours. Did you repaint or...?
And I agree the outfits are awesome. I love the metal sheen of Superman's suit.

Last edited:
Back