MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that we are getting many versions of these figures - but they are getting a bit hard to keep track of. The Mattel/ Hasbro versions stunk ( except Barbie) Mezco 1/12 looks great. DC has Mafex, Movie Masters and another version of all 3 Batman coming out in the $50. range *** Or am I mistaken?

I like that we are getting many versions of these figures - but they are getting a bit hard to keep track of. The Mattel/ Hasbro versions stunk ( except Barbie) Mezco 1/12 looks great. DC has Mafex, Movie Masters and another version of all 3 Batman coming out in the $50. range *** Or am I mistaken?

I know there was the multiverse versions which were God awful, Mezco and Mafex. if their Movie Master is like the Cavil from MoS, that will be a big "nope" for me also. They are also all available in 1:6 if you're into Hot Toys.

thanks, i'm getting the Hot Toys figs. and maybe one of the others maybe Mezco or Mafex, but I think I want to see it in person to decide.

So anybody know of the exact ship/street date for Wonder Woman? Patiently awaiting her as I want to get Bats, Sups, Armoured Bats and Wonder Woman all shipped out together. She was originally supposed to come out right alongside Armoured Batman, so it has to be soon right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So anybody know of the exact ship/street date for Wonder Woman? Patiently awaiting her as I want to get Bats, Sups, Armoured Bats and Wonder Woman all shipped out together. She was originally supposed to come out right alongside Armoured Batman, so it has to be soon right?

...just received an email from AmiAmi saying that Wonder Woman has been delayed until November :(

...just received my Armored Batman and I'm more than happy with it. Love the sculpt and articulation, and all the joints are working great. For me it's a lot better than other versions out there and it's only missing the light up feature of the Mezco one.

14853033_10209822835863525_3927041183362889104_o.jpg

14612635_10209822837623569_1468080633949224025_o.jpg

14590015_10209822843423714_9196002936740575425_o.jpg

14633572_10209822852863950_1148416416008085944_o.jpg

Wonder Woman delayed yet again, now has an eta of Nov 30 :mad:
I want to complete my trinity damnit!

Wonder Woman delayed yet again, now has an eta of Nov 30 :mad:
I want to complete my trinity damnit!

Damn really? Where did you get that date from?

I may just end up getting Batman, Superman, and Armoured Bats all shipped out together and I'll just get Wonder Woman later....

Damn really? Where did you get that date from?

I may just end up getting Batman, Superman, and Armoured Bats all shipped out together and I'll just get Wonder Woman later....

From the Nippon Yassan website.Huge bummer.

From the Nippon Yassan website.Huge bummer.

That really is a bummer. I really hope that's wrong. :(

While Batman is my favourite fictional character, Wonder Woman was the figure I was looking forward to most. I got lots of Batman and zero WW's in my collection.

While I generally make it a point to steer clear of MAFEX, the Bats photos you've all been posting pushed me over the edge; DoJ Bats really does look like a gem.

I'll have him tomorrow via Amazon Prime. Wish me luck, enablers. :mad:

Anybody know how long it takes for BBTS to get an import in from Japan?

I have Batman and Superman in my Pile of Loot, but I'm waiting for Armoured Batman to get in before I ship them out...

Anybody know how long it takes for BBTS to get an import in from Japan?

I have Batman and Superman in my Pile of Loot, but I'm waiting for Armoured Batman to get in before I ship them out...

Same here, but I've also got BBTS preorders for the Hot Toys BVS Batman and Blitzway Tyler Durden. Once those are in stock, I'll have them ship. However, if the Mafex Armor Batman becomes available first, I'll just have them ship it then.

I'd imagine a month after they're released in Asia. Much like the regular Batman and Superman Releases.

So has any other company listed Wonder Woman for a release date of November 30? I'd like to confirm that release date....

Is there any way to contact Medicom directly?

Conspiracy? Naw. I'm thinking all of these companies are merely waiting for Warner Bros. approval. Even DC Collectibles BvS Statue hasn't been approved and they're close with everything D.C. Obvi. They'll probably all get approved at once.

Back